Jump to content
TATrisha

OFFICIAL NOW Jade Wedding Thread

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

Quick question: does anyone know if the mahi mahi and scallops (from the eternity menu) is a wrap in a tortilla or is it wrapped in bacon? The description is kind of confusing.

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi all, Quick question: does anyone know if the mahi mahi and scallops (from the eternity menu) is a wrap in a tortilla or is it wrapped in bacon? The description is kind of confusing. Thanks.
The scallops are wrapped in bacon. It's served next to (or on top, I can't remember exactly) of the Mahi Mahi. There is no tortilla.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by TFinlay View Post

 

Hi Sarah,

Great info! Can you please attach the menus for the various restaurants as I would love to see them. If you are unable to attach them, can you email them to me?

Thanks,

Trisha

Any chance you could email me the menus as well...brandi.kohler@gmail.com  Thank you so much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by TFinlay View Post

 

Hi Sarah,

Great info! Can you please attach the menus for the various restaurants as I would love to see them. If you are unable to attach them, can you email them to me?

Thanks,

Trisha

Trisha,

 

Please give me your email address and I will happily send them over :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Brandi Kohler View Post

 

Any chance you could email me the menus as well...brandi.kohler@gmail.com  Thank you so much!

Just sent it over  xxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is the best time to begin a ceremony on the pergola? I originally wanted our ceremony by the fountain but have heard its less private and much hotter as everyone is in the direct sun. We're getting married in October (2014) so it shouldn't be super hot right? Thanks for your opinions ; )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What helped you decide between the eternity & divine package? Looks like for a $500 difference you get the ceremony music, gazebo decor, video and private transfers(which we would already have with our TA booking) Is it worth it? What package are you choosing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ladies!

 

I am posting this question in this forum because i cannot find any active forums reagrding Bachelorette parties and when to have them!

 

We are getting married on Jan. 09 2014 at the Now Jade. We depart on Jan 05 2014. My MOH and mother have planned my bridal shower for September 22 2013. (They planned it early because we live in Calgary Canada and some people will have to travel to get here so we didnt want it to be in the dead of winter).

 

Now I am struggling as to when my Bachelorette should be...?!?! I dont really want it in the dead of winter becuase I want to be able to wear a cute dress and I just hate going out in the freezing cold. At the same time, I dont think that i want it really far away from our wedding date as that just feels weird to me....

 

What are you ladies planning on doing? What have past brides done?? I need to wrap my head around this lol!

 

Any thought/ideas/suggestions are WELCOME plsssss!!

 

Thanks ladies, i love this site :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by hortonk View Post

Hi Ladies!

 

I am posting this question in this forum because i cannot find any active forums reagrding Bachelorette parties and when to have them!

 

We are getting married on Jan. 09 2014 at the Now Jade. We depart on Jan 05 2014. My MOH and mother have planned my bridal shower for September 22 2013. (They planned it early because we live in Calgary Canada and some people will have to travel to get here so we didnt want it to be in the dead of winter).

 

Now I am struggling as to when my Bachelorette should be...?!?! I dont really want it in the dead of winter becuase I want to be able to wear a cute dress and I just hate going out in the freezing cold. At the same time, I dont think that i want it really far away from our wedding date as that just feels weird to me....

 

What are you ladies planning on doing? What have past brides done?? I need to wrap my head around this lol!

 

Any thought/ideas/suggestions are WELCOME plsssss!!

 

Thanks ladies, i love this site :)

 

Hey there! I'm getting married on Jan 16th @ Now Jade. My bridesmaids have planned my bachelorette for mid August, like you, none of us feel like putting a dress on to go out in the cold!! lol My fiance is also having his bachelor party in august as well. I say, do whatever works best for you :) Have fun!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×