Sign in to follow this  
sunlover2013

Wedding dress hanger

I have seen several photos with a cute hanger for the wedding dress that say Mrs. _____ on the hanger. Does anyone have a good source for this type of hanger? Wanting something that is good quality and not just a plastic one. Thanks!

I just received mine yesterday! LOVE it!! I had 2 hearts added in front and behind my name. <3 Mrs ***** <3  Came out great!

Here is the one I ordered http://www.etsy.com/listing/78209150/personalized-wedding-dress-hanger-custom?ref=sr_list_4&sref=&ga_search_submit=&ga_ref=auto&ga_search_query=bridal+dress+hanger&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_ship_to=US&ga_view_type=list&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade

Shop - LynnClaire. Just search her shop, she has the same & tons of others with different wood types.

I received it about a few days after I ordered.

Thanks for sharing!!.. I've been looking at these for days, and this is by far the best one I've seen!! :o)

Originally Posted by Sharon99 View Post

I just received mine yesterday! LOVE it!! I had 2 hearts added in front and behind my name. <3 Mrs ***** <3  Came out great!

Here is the one I ordered http://www.etsy.com/listing/78209150/personalized-wedding-dress-hanger-custom?ref=sr_list_4&sref=&ga_search_submit=&ga_ref=auto&ga_search_query=bridal+dress+hanger&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_ship_to=US&ga_view_type=list&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade

Shop - LynnClaire. Just search her shop, she has the same & tons of others with different wood types.

Hey i found this one on etsy, i got mine a couple of days ago and i love it.. it was the best priced i could find...good luck ;)

thanks for sharing! etsy is great!

Originally Posted by Sharon99 View Post

That is great I would love to know how to do these. They would make great gifts.

Originally Posted by philanab View Post

I've started making my own, here's what I have so far. They only cost a few dollars each to make yourself.

hanger.JPG