Sign in to follow this  
himalayan135

Need a credit card for Free air miles... any recommendations?

I have the Capital One Venture Card. I believe there is a fee after the first year. But you get 2 miles per dollar you spend on everything. We are planning on putting everything wedding related on it and racking up some miles! I got it about a year ago- I know it was the best one then (did tons of research) but I think a few others have come out since then. I think American Express has a good one too...

Not sure where you are from but if you are from canada BMO offers air miles credit cards.  You can also get them through american express.

I signed up for and American Airlines Card and they gave me 30,000 miles just for signing up.  Earn 1 mile for every dollar spent plus certain retailers and restaurant give you anywhere from 2 -15 per dollar spent.  Taget.com gives you 2 miles and I purchased my Bridesmaid dresses from ther!!  No blackout dates.  You also get priority boarding for being a card holder. 

I have a US Airways card that gave me bonus points for signing up and you can shop through the US Airways storefront to earn points with any online purchases. I also have a Marriott Rewards card and was able to transfer points from that to my US Airways account.