BDW Wedding Webinar: NOW Jade & NOW Sapphire Resorts March 24 @ 9:00am PST

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#21 uhaft

uhaft
  • 102 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:25 AM

My questions:

1. Sizes of both round tables and rectangle tables for table cloth.

2. How many people are able to sit at a rectangle table on 1 side?

3. What do people do for rehearsal dinner?

4. When can we schedule a rehearsal?

5. Can we use sky lanterns? (please say yes!)

6. We already booked transportation to and from the airport but there is a complimentary pickup with our package. Since we are not using this can we use it to go to a local resort near by?

7. Can we get brochures and resort maps to put in our welcome bags for our guests?

8. Do you have table number holders?

9. How much is an orchid flower for my hair on the wedding day?

I am almost 2 months away from my wedding date and have a bunch of questions on my mind. These are the ones I have so far.

Thanks!

#22 MKEbride2be

MKEbride2be
    • 14 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:38 PM

I would like to know about decorations that are allowed (table centerpieces, use of candles/luminaries, pergola decor) and associated set up fees above what is included in the wedding packages.  Thanks!

#23 EJay2013

EJay2013
      • Site Supporter
      • 53 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:24 PM

Uhaft,

Who did you book transportation through?

#24 leigh3124

leigh3124
        • 38 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:55 PM

I have booked the Divine package on June 23 at Now Sapphire on Tequila Beach and Terrace. I have a lot of questions.

1. Can we have one of our wedding guests officiate at our ceremony? Is there any additional cost for doing this?
          2. Some of our guests are professional photographers, can they do our photography? Is there any additional cost for doing this? If we opt not to use the photography included in the divine package, can we exchange it for something else?
          3. Can we substitute guitar/violin/flute for steel drum?
          4. How many chairs and tables are included for ceremony and reception? What do the chairs look like (e.g. include white cover, etc.)?
          5. What is the charge for extra tables and chairs? Are there extra linen charges too?
          6. What is the table arrangement for Tequila Terrace for 40 people? Rounds of 8-10 people?
          7. Can I bring my own chair ribbons, table runners, and other decorations?
          8. The divine package includes canopy decor. What does that mean and include?
          9. Can I send pictures of flowers arrangements I like?
          10. Can I ship a color swatch to the resort for matching flowers, linens, cake, etc?
          11. Is AV equipment included for the ceremony? If no, at what cost?
          12. Is AV equipment included for the reception? If no, at what cost?
          13. Will AV equipment work for playing video montage at reception? Or is other equipment needed? If so, at what cost?
          14. What is the total cost per person for each extra person over 25 included in the package (including cocktail hour w/ hors d'ourves, divine reception dinner, cake/sparkling wine toast and alcohol)? Provide total per person and line itemization please.
          15. How many hours do most couples book a DJ for the reception?
          16. Do we need a dance floor for tequila terrace? Cost?
          17. How big is tequila terrace? What are the dimensions?
          18. Will the buffet restaurant be open during our reception? Will the outdoor seating for the buffet restaurant be open during our event?
          19. Will resort guests be able to get into our reception?

#25 uhaft

uhaft
          • 102 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:48 AM

EJay2013 I booked transportation through our travel agent Wendy Hicks who works for Wright Travel Agency. She is awesome and sets up everything for you! PM me if you would like more details.

#26 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:49 AM

just bumping...this webinar is starting in 10 mins

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#27 Vanessa56

Vanessa56
            • 72 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:08 AM

Is anyone else still on "hold" for the Webinar? Has it officially started?

#28 becky0520

becky0520
              • 10 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:10 AM

I'm waiting online for the webinar to start. Was it PST or EST 12noon?

#29 becky0520

becky0520
                • 10 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:11 AM

I'm waiting as well. Tammy has a San Francisco area code. Do you think this webinar is for noon PST?

#30 Vanessa56

Vanessa56
                  • 72 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:12 AM

The email reminder said it was PST.  Maybe they're running a bit late or having technical difficulties.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users