Photo

BDW Wedding Webinar Schedule for 2012

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#31 albellis

albellis
  • 146 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:34 AM

I would love to see Iberostar in Montego Bay. My wedding is at the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach on April 27, 2013, but the resort is also linked with the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites and the Iberostar Grand Rose Hall. I think they would be able to cover all three.

#32 Ploman

Ploman
    • 425 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 06:10 AM

I second the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach in Montego Bay. January 20, 2013. 

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay

91 guests and counting....

#33 LaurenR

LaurenR
      • 166 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 25, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
      • LocationLong Beach, New York

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:49 AM

Hi! Would love to see Dreams Riviera Maya! 

Thanks! 

#34 unichas

unichas
      • 6 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:05 PM

I agree with you. My wedding is July 3, 2013 and would live to some resorts, especially Hard Rock and Dreams Punta Cana.

#35 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by albellis 

I would love to see Iberostar in Montego Bay. My wedding is at the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach on April 27, 2013, but the resort is also linked with the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites and the Iberostar Grand Rose Hall. I think they would be able to cover all three.

we are working to schedule and ibersotar...just hoping the wedding department is cooperative.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#36 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by LaurenR 

Hi! Would love to see Dreams Riviera Maya! 

Thanks! 

we are working on scheduling some Dreams RC or Dreams PA so check back in a few weeks...hopefully it will be up!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#37 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by unichas 

I agree with you. My wedding is July 3, 2013 and would live to some resorts, especially Hard Rock and Dreams Punta Cana.

working on some Hard Rock's as well ;)

Awards and recognition: 

#38 Ploman

Ploman
        • 425 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by Tammy Host 

we are working to schedule and ibersotar...just hoping the wedding department is cooperative.

Thanks!! I hope so too, but I get the feeling they are pretty tight on time as it is. Glad you're trying though!

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay

91 guests and counting....

#39 alexisinjamaica

alexisinjamaica

• Moderators
          • 562 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Secrets St. James, Montego Bay
          • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:12 PM

I'd love to see something on Secrets St. James/Wild Orchid since there's so little info out there! Thanks for asking for input-- hopefully you guys can organize one for us Secrets brides! :)

#40 mrsreimonenq

mrsreimonenq
          • 33 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:37 AM

I would love to see a webinar on the new Paradisus La Perla or La Esmeralda in Playa Del Carmen...getting married there May 16, 2013. Thanks! ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users