Sign in to follow this  
bride2b2013

Majestic Colonial/Elegance Brides 2012-2013

Hey Kay6356, Can you please send me this attachment as well.. And any other wedding packages you may have?? I been trying to get intouch with them for a week and still havent received anything. :( Thank you so much.
Sure! What's your email??

Originally Posted by shellbell View Post

Does anyone know if Majestic Elegance offers reception accomodations without paying for a "private meal and bar"? I'm not sure how the pricing is exactly, but the PDF I got seems to be a little outrageous. I may be reading it wrong, but when we priced out a basic buffet and basic open bar for four hours, it came out to be like $145/pp just for food and drink. With 80-100 guests, that's really getting up there! Can anyone offer some input?

You can have a free dinner up to 60 guests.  You pay an additional cost after the 40th person.  If you are over 60 people then I believe they make you do a private dinner that is insanely overpriced!!!  Your talking thousands of dollars all said and done!

I am a little nervous after reading a lot of negative reviews on tripadvisor/hotels.com!!! We aren't going to have time to do a site visit before the wedding. I feel nervous about having everyone spend so much money to come down and having a negative experience. Anyone else freaking out too haha

Originally Posted by sdj327 View Post

I am a little nervous after reading a lot of negative reviews on tripadvisor/hotels.com!!! We aren't going to have time to do a site visit before the wedding. I feel nervous about having everyone spend so much money to come down and having a negative experience. Anyone else freaking out too haha

Remember that most people only tend to write reviews when a specific thing goes wrong or that they are not happy with and they tend to make the whole experience sound terrible, when really they are just trying to stear people clear of a place or product. It's rare to find true good reviews on those sites about negatives and positives.. My fiance and I have read a TON of fabulous reviews for ME.. Thus why we chose that result. Best reviews to read are the ones here... As they pertain to girls whom have actually went through the same process that we are going through.. IE, planning a wedding!. :o)

Originally Posted by KLPhoto View Post

just shot a wedding at majestic elegance last week! in case you were curious, here is a sneak peek of their wedding day and TTD!

Hate your packages are out of our price range.. But love the pictures, You did a great job!