Photo

Newbie, Moon Palace 2013

• Please log in to reply
614 replies to this topic

#151 Karen Luiza

Karen Luiza
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 03:04 PM

Thanks guys-My WC sent over the rates. Contract SIGNED! :) Gonna try to stay mellow and go with the flow after all I heard about them not getting back to you in a timely fashion. Though I must say, My guy, Ricardo seems awesome so far

#152 MrsJSimms13

MrsJSimms13
    • 13 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:49 PM

Hi,

I went to MP in June to do our site visit.  The beach is not that great.  Although I am getting married in MP on 4/12/2013,  I really liked the beach at Beach Palace.

#153 mrsliang

mrsliang
      • 5 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:32 AM

Ok I'm new to this site and I'm not really sure how all of this works?!? We are planning a wedding at MP for July 2013, but haven't signed a contract yet. Do the dates fill up quickly?

#154 mrsliang

mrsliang
        • 5 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:33 AM

Also how much of a deposit do you have to put down for the guest rooms?

#155 Michelle15

Michelle15
          • 41 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:45 AM

Are any of you ladies doing DIY projects? I'm doing prettying everything myself 😜I just might lose my mind!! Anyone using vista print for programs and etc.

#156 Renewing32

Renewing32
            • 161 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:29 AM

Are any of you ladies doing DIY projects? I'm doing prettying everything myself 😜I just might lose my mind!! Anyone using vista print for programs and etc.

I will be doing a few DIY projects. I really don't want to take a ton of stuff to Mexico or drive myself crazy with craft fever. I am using vista print to do my programs. I also used them for my save the dates.
              Just as stir crazy as my first wedding!

#157 DEWed2013

DEWed2013
              • 31 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by mrsliang 

Ok I'm new to this site and I'm not really sure how all of this works?!? We are planning a wedding at MP for July 2013, but haven't signed a contract yet. Do the dates fill up quickly?

Hi Mrs. Liang,

If you haven't booked your wedding yet you should quickly look into reserving your spot. I booked a little over 6 months before my wedding date (which is really late) and the latest time they had available was 2pm. I was only able to get a 4pm time slot due to cancellations.

I booked my wedding through a wedding coordinator here in Toronto who works out your wedding group travel and wedding bookings at moon palace for you and 3 months prior to your wedding date you coordinate with a wedding coordinator in Mexico to work out the details.

I'm going to be starting my wedding planning in less than 10 days. And it's a little nerve wrecking but we'll see how it goes :)

Goodluck planning~

#158 flsurfergirl3

flsurfergirl3
                • 1 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:54 AM

Hi everyone! Newly engaged bride-to-be here! :) So glad I stumbled upon this site. Question-Did anyone or is anyone using their own photographer?! Mine are personal friends and doing my destination wedding gratis (free)!! I will, of course be paying for their travel expenses and room. I wanted to know if they charge some kind of fee for bringing my own. Also, does anyone have buffet menus/options and do they charge and how much?! The tables are $300 a piece for decor, but how much do they charge for the food?! Someone said they spent $20K on their wedding!! I had no clue it could get that expensive. I am only having about 30-35 people anyways. Thanks! I look forward to all the info found here :)

Evonne

FortLauderdale, FL

#159 Lorena B

Lorena B
                  • 26 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:02 PM

I am getting married on March 14, 2013 at Moon Palace and received a spreadsheet from my wedding coordinator Alejandra. So far I have the complimentry package and adding options. I have 18 nights but some folks are booking next month and should be at 30 nights by then. I will get a free cocktail hour and paying for a private function. I will be using Marvin for my flowers and PSAV for speaker and iPod since they are cheaper than JSAV. Also will be using Ocean Photo Studio (Smile Market). I am wondering if I should make an itinerary for the wedding day?!? Any suggestion.

#160 Lorena B

Lorena B
                    • 26 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:35 PM

Hello! As long as you book the photographer two nights then you don't have to pay a vendor fee. For the private function it runs about $50 per person depending on the area. Or your may get it for free if you book 75 or more room nights. I just got the buffet meno today!! MENUS BUFFET 50 PAX 2012.pdf - https://docs.google....C0yV0swQ0k/edit

Hi everyone! Newly engaged bride-to-be here! :) So glad I stumbled upon this site. Question-Did anyone or is anyone using their own photographer?! Mine are personal friends and doing my destination wedding gratis (free)!! I will, of course be paying for their travel expenses and room. I wanted to know if they charge some kind of fee for bringing my own. Also, does anyone have buffet menus/options and do they charge and how much?! The tables are $300 a piece for decor, but how much do they charge for the food?! Someone said they spent $20K on their wedding!! I had no clue it could get that expensive. I am only having about 30-35 people anyways. Thanks! I look forward to all the info found here :) Evonne FortLauderdale, FL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users