• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#31 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
  • 802 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 10:49 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lizz
    Here is the included menu. To be honest, it doesn't really look all that different from the menus that cost $25-35 per person. I have no idea how they work out what guests pay if they have day passes, you should definitely check with Chandlyn on that.

Restaurant Plantation

Starters from the buffet:

Assorted Simple salad , Assorted salads
    Tuna salad, beef salad, beef salpicon, squid salad
    Soup

Asparagus Cream

Main courses a la carte

Seafood Combination

Snapper filet with jumbo shrimps, squid and musels

Served with rice, vegetables and burre blanc sauce

Stuffed Jumbo Shrimps

With cream cheese and wrapped with bacon flambe with tequila

Served with rice, stuffed potatoes and grilled vegetables

Beef Stripe loin in red wine sauce

Served with rice, stuffed potatoes and grilled vegetables

Grill Chicken breast

in mushrooms curry sauce

Served with rice, stuffed potatoes and vegetables

Desserts and bread bar

Assorted pastries, cream and tart, seasonal fresh fruits

Ice cream and a selection of bread and rolls

Drinks
    Mineral Water

Soft drinks

Beer

Red, White or white Wine

Otra experiencia laboral

Coffee.
    Lizz, I forgot to ask you if there is a maximum number of people that the $500 Plantation rental covers? If I am having 65 guests and am using the inclusive menu that you provided, I won't have to pay anything extra.....right??

#32 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 06:09 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by md_ocr
      Lizz, I forgot to ask you if there is a maximum number of people that the $500 Plantation rental covers? If I am having 65 guests and am using the inclusive menu that you provided, I won't have to pay anything extra.....right??
      Chandlyn did not say that there is a maximum number. I told her that I am expecting 65-80 guests and she told me the charge is $250 per hour for the Plantation.

#33 Spazz

Spazz
      • VIP Member
      • 10,482 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 06:41 PM

Ok, I got an email back from Nekeisha. It's not too clear, I'll let you guys interpret it:

This is my email to Chandlyn:

"Hello, I hope you are doing well. I am having the basic included menu for my reception dinner at the Plantation. Do the guests need to decide beforehand what entree they want, or do they do that at the time of the dinner? Will menus be on the table or should I print them out for my guests? Also, I noticed wine and beer are included. Does that mean the open bar I am paying for is just for mixed drinks and other cocktails?
        Thank you for all of your help, Lizz"

And this is Nekeisha's reply:
        "Hi Lizz
        Menu will be on the table. For open bar this is a private bar which reserve ONLY for your wedding guest and it also include beer and other mixed liquior along with drink.
        Regard, Nekeisha"

#34 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
        • 802 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 10:24 PM

wth........she didn't answer any of the questions!!!

#35 BrittneyD

BrittneyD
          • 679 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 10:30 PM

I number each question that I have for Chandalyn. That way she will have to address every question. There is usually still missing information, but not as much.
            Brittney & Peter
            July 12, 2008
            Riu Ocho Rios

http://tickers.Ticke....2452/event.png

#36 Spazz

Spazz
            • VIP Member
            • 10,482 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 06:09 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by BrittneyD
              I number each question that I have for Chandalyn. That way she will have to address every question. There is usually still missing information, but not as much.
              I'll write back and do it that way, not sure if I'll get a better response, but it's worth a shot.

#37 Cherie

Cherie
              • 83 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 10:18 AM

Hi everyone, but can I ask a quick question? Sorry it's off topic!
                Has anyone noticed when booking the same venues, and entertainment as others that the price quoted varies? For example, bookings in January vs. a bride getting married in May (possibly due to peak season)?
                Thanks for any input!
                Cherie

#38 Spazz

Spazz
                • VIP Member
                • 10,482 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 10:45 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Cherie

Has anyone noticed when booking the same venues, and entertainment as others that the price quoted varies? For example, bookings in January vs. a bride getting married in May (possibly due to peak season)?
                  Thanks for any input!
                  Cherie
                  It seems to me like the prices seem to be the same overall. Have you noticed anything specific?

#39 pouchie

pouchie
                  • 189 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 11:11 AM

I don't think you have to pay any extras for outside guests. I think the $50.00 includes dinner and drinks unless you decide to go with an upgraded menu then you would pay extra per person on top of the $50.00. Are you paying for your outside guests to come for the day? We might have a couple guests staying at a different resort and I wasn't sure whether we should pay the visiting fees or them?

#40 pouchie

pouchie
                    • 189 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 11:16 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Cherie

Thanks for any input!
                      Cherie
                      I haven't noticed but our wedding date is for February so fairly close to yours. Have you seen different quoted pricing??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users