Photo

Any ideas on how to honor your pets that can not make it to your DW?

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#51 anisha

anisha
  • 49 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:45 PM

I've seen table numbers as photos with the pets in them - they were really cute.  All you have to do is take a pick with a blank table number placard and you can photoshop the numbers in.  A few different poses mixes it up.

#52 blondi1029

blondi1029
    • 152 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:32 PM

We are getting married on a cruise.. I think the most reasonable for me would be the charms on the bouquet.  Any ideas on where to get them or how to make them?  Also did you talk to the florist ahead of time? or were you able to put them on yourself.

#53 Dvhtu

Dvhtu
      • 153 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:53 PM

Great ideas. Thank you.

#54 AmyG

AmyG
        • 189 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by blondi1029 

We are getting married on a cruise.. I think the most reasonable for me would be the charms on the bouquet.  Any ideas on where to get them or how to make them?  Also did you talk to the florist ahead of time? or were you able to put them on yourself.

Hi blondi1029,

The charm frames were purchased at Michael's craft store or A.C. Moore craft store (I can't remember which one, lol).  Then tiny photos of my dogs were inserted in them.....all done at home prior to leaving for the destination wedding.

The charms were put on by my mom after my bouquet was delivered to my room.  Hope that helps!!

-  Amy

#55 blondi1029

blondi1029
          • 152 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:21 AM

Amy. Thank you so much! I cant wait to make them :)

#56 niknic456

niknic456
            • 184 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:25 AM

Awesome ideas because my pet is like my child and I'm going to go to Michaels today to get the frames!!!

#57 bridemoonpalace

bridemoonpalace
              • 151 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:41 AM

Love the table number idea! I'm going to miss our two pups while we are gone!

#58 Bride2B26

Bride2B26
                • 157 posts
                • Wedding Date:April 1, 2014
                • Wedding Location:Oceanside
                • LocationBarcelo, Mexico

Posted 04 September 2013 - 04:37 PM

I don't know if this has already been said, but I would have a picture framed with your pet on your head table or on the cake table.  I'm having a picture slideshow at my wedding and we are showing about 20 pics of our cat along with the song 'you've got a friend in me' from toy story! I'm really excited I get to include our little baby in our wedding!!

#59 Peach

Peach
                • 1,293 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:29 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Bride2B26 View Post

I don't know if this has already been said, but I would have a picture framed with your pet on your head table or on the cake table.  I'm having a picture slideshow at my wedding and we are showing about 20 pics of our cat along with the song 'you've got a friend in me' from toy story! I'm really excited I get to include our little baby in our wedding!!

Great song choice! We almost had it during our slideshow at our AHR, but changed it at the last minute. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users