BeckyO325
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:57 AM

Mine is April 28th!

#392 Rehema

Rehema
    • 1 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:34 AM

This is such a fun thread you started!!!!

I am also getting married at the Iberostar Rose Hall

Date: October 24, 2013

Time: 4:30pm

Colours: Plum/Grey

Bridal party : 5 MOHS and 5 Best Men

Music: Dj from HOME

Photographer: bringing him from HOME

Hair: Bringing her from home too!

makeup: one of the MOHS

Ceremony Location: Beach or overlooking the beach

Reception Type: Private.

Reception Location: ? not sure I want something outside though. It may be hot but come on it's Jamaica!!

Guest Amount: Was aiming for 30 however it's more like 70 at this point....

Once we come back home we are having a cocktail style reception for those that were unable to attend.

What are you ladies doing for thank you gifts? We want something budget friendly since once we return we are having another party.....was thinking of those travel mugs for guests to put their drinks in while at the resort. The Bubbas are ideal, however they are pretty pricey....

Suggestions are always welcomed!

:)

#393 Soon2BDudgeon

Soon2BDudgeon
      • 17 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:05 PM

I would like to get married there on Jan 2 2014 but have not been able to get a hold of them any suggestions?

#394 JCLarke79

JCLarke79
        • 6 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:15 PM

Have you sent an email?  they have to send you an actual contract to reserve your date.  You can call also and see if you get someone and ask if you date is available. 

#395 Soon2BDudgeon

Soon2BDudgeon
          • 17 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:23 PM

Actually got a email back today.....My fiance had sent many and had not heard anything back so after reading many reviews I asked him to call today. He managed to get through to someone and they said they would send the form asap however it never came. But I emailed them Monday and they emailed me back today. I was able to get the pricing for 2013, the actual form you need to fill out and they also attached prices for the photographer. If anyone needs any of this info please let me know and I can send it to you. Thanks for the msg back! 

#396 ShayF

ShayF
            • 29 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:44 PM

Hi Soon2BDudgeon! Welcome and Congrats!!! U have the price list for 2013?? I've been trying to get that for months...can you email it to me please???? My email is jaidavis1985@gmail.com

#397 ShayF

ShayF
              • 29 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:45 PM

I don't know where that emoticon came from lol sry about that

#398 happyme2013

happyme2013
                • 7 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:50 PM

Hi everyone, I'm new to this page and I am excited and nervous also. My date is April 25, 2013. I received an email back fromTiffany one time. It seems that reaching her by phone is better.

#399 cherri

cherri
                  • 27 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:56 PM

I am looking at the iberostar rose hall beach does anyone know how I can call to reserve our wedding date. I don't have any idea on how to reserve the date I feel like I have emailed but haven't heard anything but don't know if I even emailed the right person... Help please!!!

#400 sfox4214

sfox4214
                    • 67 posts
                    • Wedding Date:May 29, 2013
                    • Wedding Location:Iberostar Rose Hall Suites - Jamaica
                    • LocationChicago, Illinois

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by Soon2BDudgeon 

Actually got a email back today.....My fiance had sent many and had not heard anything back so after reading many reviews I asked him to call today. He managed to get through to someone and they said they would send the form asap however it never came. But I emailed them Monday and they emailed me back today. I was able to get the pricing for 2013, the actual form you need to fill out and they also attached prices for the photographer. If anyone needs any of this info please let me know and I can send it to you. Thanks for the msg back! 

Could you email me a copy of the 2013 prices please ?? sfox4214@yahoo.com

Thank you !!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users