Photo

Do you give your parents gifts, if.....

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#31 semisweet

semisweet
  • 30 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:34 PM

I'm getting both mothers bathrobes similar to the ones I'm getting the bridesmaids, because they have both helped out a lot with planning. My FI is getting both fathers small 25 cigar humidors as a thank you for paying for a lot of the wedding. We will also get our parents photo albums once we get the pictures back.

#32 semisweet

semisweet
    • 30 posts

I'm getting both mothers bathrobes similar to the ones I'm getting the bridesmaids, because they have both helped out a lot with planning. My FI is getting both fathers small 25 cigar humidors as a thank you for paying for a lot of the wedding. We will also get our parents photo albums once we get the pictures back.

#33 semisweet

semisweet
      • 30 posts

#34 semisweet

semisweet
        • 30 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:35 PM

#35 semisweet

semisweet
          • 30 posts

#36 semisweet

semisweet
            • 30 posts

#37 semisweet

semisweet
              • 30 posts

#38 semisweet

semisweet
                • 30 posts

#39 Cherina

Cherina
                  • Banned
                  • 636 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:50 PM

I wouldn't. If they were paying then maybe

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#40 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
                    • 789 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:12 PM

I think whether parents of both sides participated- either financially, moral support or suggestions- or not, it's a great idea to give something to them on the wedding day. A huge, framed family portrait (one that they can hang on their living rooms), be it with a formal setting or with a spectacular wedding venue background or a scrapbook, will surely be appreciated and treasured by our parents and in-laws!   XOXO   Chelsea

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users