Planning a wedding in Waikiki/Honolulu

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 JacquieC

• 4 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 01:58 PM

I am just beginning planning a wedding in honolulu, I am looking at having the wedding somewhere in honolulu maybe on the north shore and then having the reception and all the guest stay in waikiki. Just wondering if anyone has planned a wedding in Honolulu before, and if they can suggest a wedding planner, reception venue etc.  Any help would be great!

#2 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 02 January 2012 - 07:17 PM

Hi Jacquie, sorry no one has responded.  You might want to read past bride reviews and see if they have any suggestions.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
    Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 koagel

• 1 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:21 PM

Aloha Try this company  Laakeaoceanwedding.com ,one of the best .

#4 Becsmom

• Site Supporter
      • 38 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:52 AM

Hi Jackie,

We did a wedding in Honolulu this past June for my daughter and have a ton of info for planning over there.  PM me and I'll give you email info etc.  I have pictures, vendors, you name it.  Would love to help you!

#5 pacificgirl

• 92 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 01:46 PM

Do you mean North Shore as in Haleiwa, Pipeline, etc? Because that's on the completely opposite end of the island from Honolulu :)

I would suggest checking out some of the "all inclusive" wedding packages that are offered on Oahu. They offer some AWESOME deals! 

#6 HulaBride

• 2 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 06:46 PM

Hi JacquieC!

I'm brand new to the forum and  am in the exact same boat as you!  We are planning a wedding for the week of October 6-13, 2012.  We haven't booked anything, just the hotel and week off with 65 people all confirmed.  Not sure if that was the best to start with??

No wedding day date yet!!  I'll keep you posted on anything I hear too!  Happy planning!

#7 scolen

• 153 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:12 PM

hope things went well with your planning

#8 dreamweddingsha

• Vendor
              • 1 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:25 AM

Hi Jacquie,

I am Steve a wedding planner organize the weddings in Hawaii, Oahu, Maui and near island. I also love to capture those loving movements via my digital eye (Camera). So if you are planning a wedding in Oahu or Hawaii. I would love to help You. 

Dream Weddings Hawaii

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users