thank you for sharing. i love the color! so tropical!

Originally Posted by venus909 View Post

Bride81 - Thank you so much for your compliments :)  the background I did in photoshop using layers.  I was able to layer the font on top of the .jpg's.  I got the palm tree from a google search.  It was actually black, but I added a blue color overlay to it.  As for the ribbon, I just wrapped it around the sleeve and secured it with a glue dot (the kind used for scrapbooking)  I lined it up so that the ends would land right under where I wanted to put the monogram square.  That way the ends of the ribbon weren't visible.

Finleya - Thank you!  The sleeve was also from her template :)

Meagan816 - I bought the paper at Archivers (a chain scrapbooking store).  BUT after I spent a little too much on this paper I realized that I could have bought very similar and just as pretty paper for way cheaper from www.paperandmore.com it is WAY cheaper...you do need to by in bulk though, but I feel it's still cheaper.  Hope that helps :)

Thanks for the info!

Can someone PLEASE (pretty please) send me the file too?  Someone mentioned that you can pay a fee instead of posting 150 times in order to download files.. but I can't figure out how to do it!  I have to sign off for awhile (at work!).  My email address is elizabeth6412@gmail.com.

Many thanks!

Omg they are so amazing!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
    • So we are currently looking for an all inclusive resort for the wedding. We have 60 guests and found all the Dreams resorts as options and all of them gave us a quote and discounted price since it’s off season etc. Resorts in Punta Canta gave us a reasonable price, Dominicus gave us a really good deal then La Romana Resort and Spa gave us their regular price and so hard to negotiate. Will someone tell us how special is this resort that they won’t give us a good discount when all my guests are staying in their resort for 5-8 days. We are bringing $$$ in their resort and not give us a discount?  What is so special with this resort?  Can somebody recommend a beautiful resort? 
    • Hello Everyone, Share your favorite wedding venues. And also give me a Solution. I choose Wedding Venues in mobile al the Anne-marie cottage.
    • Hello Jania! are you bringing any external vendor for your wedding?
    • Looking forward to seeing your cruise wedding photos!!!
  • Topics