You girls are TOO MUCH!

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 Jessalyn

• 1,876 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 01:09 AM

So glad you and Jackson are home and that the three of you are enjoying the meals. You've done so much for us by starting this site, this is just a little something that we could do for you in return. We're so happy for you and your growing family!
    My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
    Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#22 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 12:30 PM

i'm a little late - but i am so glad you enjoyed the meals, Tammy. you take such good care of us - we wanted to return the favor! we also knew how much you love a good, home-cooked meal!

#23 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 12:34 PM

Oooh Tammy, I'm so glad the chicken parm and salad were yummy. You poor thing I can't believe you have no groceries. Can your parents or one of your sisters help you get some stuff? I think you should give Steve a little more credit, I think he can do the groceries. LOL.

#24 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 23 September 2007 - 09:33 PM

aha! now i know who the culprits are!!

thank you so much for the OTHER gift as well...i love all the books and the starbucks card will come in handy...especially now that i can treat myself the a chai!!

thank you to:

ps. the chilaquiles were so delicious and i ordered a bunch of stuff for this week...it has been a life savior!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
        Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#25 Christine

• VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 23 September 2007 - 09:44 PM

Tammy I am so happy you like the books and that the food is yummy! Glad everything arrived safely!!!
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#26 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 10:35 PM

Yay, I am so glad you liked the books. And the food sounds yummy! Enjoy that coffee, you deserve it.

#27 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 11:14 PM

oh yay - i am so glad you got the books too! i think that will be something fun for you two with jackson. one of my favorite memories from when i was younger is of my dad reading a book to my sister and i before bed every night.

#28 amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 3,754 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 01:48 AM

Yay!!! You got the books!!!!

#29 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 09:04 AM

OMG Tammy I have been checking in all the time to see when you got the books.. YEAH so glad you finally got them.

#30 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
                • 1,430 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 02:23 PM

yeah so glad you got the books!! I hope you don't think I'm gross with the one i got you, I just think it is hilarious and a great book!! Glad to hear all the food is working out, I'm getting so hungry thinking about it!! Eat up and try to get some rest!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users