Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

You girls are TOO MUCH!

So glad you and Jackson are home and that the three of you are enjoying the meals. You've done so much for us by starting this site, this is just a little something that we could do for you in return. We're so happy for you and your growing family!

i'm a little late - but i am so glad you enjoyed the meals, Tammy. you take such good care of us - we wanted to return the favor! we also knew how much you love a good, home-cooked meal!

Oooh Tammy, I'm so glad the chicken parm and salad were yummy. You poor thing I can't believe you have no groceries. Can your parents or one of your sisters help you get some stuff? I think you should give Steve a little more credit, I think he can do the groceries. LOL.

aha! now i know who the culprits are!!

thank you so much for the OTHER gift as well...i love all the books and the starbucks card will come in handy...especially now that i can treat myself the a chai!!

thank you to:

Ann

Natalie

Nicole

Sarah

TammyB

Jackie

Glenda

AnaC

Christine

Courtney

Edyta

Jennetta

Rebecca

Christa

Jessalyn

Jen

April

AMy

Kashmira

cheer2.gifsmile03.gifgrouphug.gifhug2.gif

ps. the chilaquiles were so delicious and i ordered a bunch of stuff for this week...it has been a life savior!!

Tammy I am so happy you like the books and that the food is yummy! Glad everything arrived safely!!!

oh yay - i am so glad you got the books too! i think that will be something fun for you two with jackson. one of my favorite memories from when i was younger is of my dad reading a book to my sister and i before bed every night.

yeah so glad you got the books!! I hope you don't think I'm gross with the one i got you, I just think it is hilarious and a great book!! Glad to hear all the food is working out, I'm getting so hungry thinking about it!! Eat up and try to get some rest!!