• Please log in to reply
1745 replies to this topic

#801 upstatekj

upstatekj
  • 74 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 6, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Excellence Riviera

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:00 AM

@HNeal, @ karijean - and anyone else actually - this is kind of a silly question, but in your wedding invitations, what did you name as the location?

riviera maya, cancun?

puerto morelos, mexico?

excellence riviera cancun?

thank you :)

#802 karijean

karijean
  • 47 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 12, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Excellence Riviera Cancun
  • LocationKansas

Posted 11 September 2014 - 11:14 AM

@upstatekj - I put Puerto Morelos, Mexico :)

#803 JenniferH114

JenniferH114
  • 264 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 16, 2015
  • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 11 September 2014 - 11:28 AM

@upstatekj - We said Riviera Maya and used the resort's name, as well. I think more people know where Riviera Maya is, so we went with that on the Save the Dates, Invites and RSVPs.

Save the Date

Edited by JenniferH114, 11 September 2014 - 11:28 AM.

#804 Sabes44

Sabes44
  • 354 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 29, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Riviera Cancun
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 11 September 2014 - 11:31 AM

@HNeal, @ karijean - and anyone else actually - this is kind of a silly question, but in your wedding invitations, what did you name as the location?

riviera maya, cancun?

puerto morelos, mexico?

excellence riviera cancun?

thank you :)

I put Riviera Maya, MX on the save the dates too.  Since I too thought most people kinda know where that is.  Although everyone just says Cancun anyways.

#805 HNeal

HNeal
  • 74 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 22, 2014
  • LocationNew York

Posted 11 September 2014 - 01:18 PM

@upstatekj

I had a customized "passport" as my invitation so I had a page devoted to the location of the wedding. I had a photo from the resort in the background and then I had the resort name, address and a description of the resort. We should meet up soon! I will bring my invite to show you!

PS...Got my pics today from Lucidum Photography and they are amazing! I will try to get those and my review up ASAP. Sorry for the delay everyone.

#806 upstatekj

upstatekj
  • 74 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 6, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Excellence Riviera

Posted 12 September 2014 - 04:28 AM

@upstatekj

I had a customized "passport" as my invitation so I had a page devoted to the location of the wedding. I had a photo from the resort in the background and then I had the resort name, address and a description of the resort. We should meet up soon! I will bring my invite to show you!

PS...Got my pics today from Lucidum Photography and they are amazing! I will try to get those and my review up ASAP. Sorry for the delay everyone.

Yes I'd love to! Maybe next week? I'll chat with Danielle about it.

#807 Crystal17

Crystal17
  • 46 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 2, 2015
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 12 September 2014 - 09:49 AM

@HNeal the passport is a nice idea!  Did you have rsvp cards with your entree choices to pick?  I found a cute invite with matching rsvp's and I'll put the two entrees so guests can choose.  Happy your pics are great!

#808 Sabes44

Sabes44
  • 354 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 03:15 PM

Have any of the upcoming brides picked your bouquet or any additional decor?  I am having a hard time picking anything at this point.  Maybe because I haven't even picked colors....?

#809 Crystal17

Crystal17
  • 46 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 2, 2015
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 18 September 2014 - 11:58 AM

@Sabes44 I picked a boquet with stargazer lilies.  I'm trying to find centerpieces now. I love candles so I'm thinking floating candles.  Definitely pick your color(s) first then you can google, pinterest items with your colors.  So many ideas out there!

#810 Sabes44

Sabes44
  • 354 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 01:06 PM

@Sabes44 I picked a boquet with stargazer lilies.  I'm trying to find centerpieces now. I love candles so I'm thinking floating candles.  Definitely pick your color(s) first then you can google, pinterest items with your colors.  So many ideas out there!

I love candles too!  Definitely want to do something with candles.  I think I finally picked my colors, so that has been helping with ideas and not feeling so lost!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users