Photo

Excellence Riviera Cancun Brides?

• Please log in to reply
1744 replies to this topic

#1 SunsetLove

SunsetLove
  • 156 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 10:08 AM

Hi Ladies - I tried doing a search and it doesn't seem like anyone else is getting married here! We are getting married here June 26th, 2012. Just wanting to connect with other Excellence brides :)

Ashley

#2 ERCBride312

ERCBride312
    • 2 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 08:31 AM

Hi Ashley - 

Try this thread: http://www.bestdesti...iviera-maya/430  It was started a few years ago and has been added to since.  We are getting married at ERC on March 24, 2012.  We have vacationed at the resort for the past two years and love it.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  Best of luck with your planning.

J

#3 ERCBride312

ERCBride312
      • 2 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 08:40 AM

Hi Ashley - 

I tried to reply a moment ago but it does not look like it worked.  Apologies for the double post if it happens.  There is an existing thread called Excellence Riviera Maya that is a little older and has a lot of information in it.  We are getting married at ERC on March 24, 2012.  We have vacationed at the resort for the past two years and love it.  Please let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything I can do to help.

J

#4 SunsetLove

SunsetLove
        • 156 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 01:23 PM

Thanks J! I will definitely have to check out that thread!

#5 BunnyBride

BunnyBride
          • Site Supporter
          • 49 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:29 PM

Hi,

I'm getting married at ERC on May 7, 2012. How is your planning going?

#6 SunsetLove

SunsetLove
            • 156 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 06:58 AM

Hi! How exciting! Planning is going pretty good so far. We are working with Gloria...but we have been putting most of our efforts lately into the AHR. I finally got my dress ordered a few weeks ago though!

How is your planning coming along? Which package are you doing?

We are doing the Excellence package, because I our wedding is going to be pretty small. I think we may just go to dinner afterwards rather than have a reception. We are planning a big reception at home so I don't want to spend a ton of money for a big to-do down in Mexico.

Look forward to hearing all about your wedding!

Ashley

#7 JConner17

JConner17
              • 5 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:38 PM

Getting married @ ERC June 29th, 2012.  Who is Gloria (just curious... name isn't familiar & our dates are so close).  Excited!

#8 SunsetLove

SunsetLove
                • 156 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:40 AM

Yay! Another ERC bride! Gloria is the coordinator that I've been working with. Our dates are super close! What have you planned so far?

#9 BunnyBride

BunnyBride
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 49 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 05:23 PM

Ok, this is my third try trying to post! Hopefully this works!

I am working with nayeli.  We are getting the gold package.  So far everything is good. I booked our air, honeymoon, dj and photgrapher. In process of getting the invitations made.

#10 SunsetLove

SunsetLove
                    • 156 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 11:41 AM

Glad you were finally able to post :)

Who are you using for you photographer? We just sent out our save-the-dates (a little late!), but I haven't decided what I want to do for the invitations yet.

I am all over the place these days - I guess I'm just kind of confused about what all is included and when we make our selections. No one has really explained everything to me. Do we make our selections (flowers, ceremony music, etc...) when we get down there?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users