Photo

Cancun Now Jade pricing

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 tiakat

tiakat
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 11:47 AM

we are getting married Feb 14th 2013,and from Edmonton the qoute was 1675 per person based on double occupancy.But we had more then 10 people so thats why for us the rates seemed so low.

#22 Mlite83

Mlite83
    • 384 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:02 AM

Flying out of Toronto for winter 2013 I'm being quote:

08jan - 1120+tax=1466.30/person

06feb - 1255+tax=1601.30/person

* for every 20 paying adults the 21st goes free less the taxes

I think that is reasonable, although I wish the promotion was better - I know Westjet charges more but has every 6th free, unfortunately they also have more requirements around group bookings.  For example the quote expires in 30 days and each member of the group is required to put down $200 pp in order to secure their reservation...for a large group booking I don't think that is very feasible - too much stress!

#23 CassidyKristen

CassidyKristen
      • 29 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:58 AM

Mlite83 - Thanks for sharing that info! do you mind me asking which agency you got this quote from? I'm trying to get a quote for April 2013. 

#24 Mlite83

Mlite83
        • 384 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:26 AM

My quote was from a local TA - but I think they are part of a larger chain.  It was from Robert Q travel (their head office is in London).  I also priced with Fettes Travel (again a chain with mutliple locations) and had similar prices (maybe a bit more).

Originally Posted by CassidyKristen 

Mlite83 - Thanks for sharing that info! do you mind me asking which agency you got this quote from? I'm trying to get a quote for April 2013. 

#25 khunt29

khunt29
          • 351 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:54 PM

Well, Ladies....we've locked in for May 2013.

$1625 incl. all taxes, air transfer etc...  Flying from Toronto, ON, using Air Canada Vacations.  We were hoping for closer to $1500 but weren't willing to gamble and chance that the resort fills up, or the prices going up.  We have 34 people in our group locked in, and about 50 who like to play "travel agent" and think they're going to find it cheaper later and then waltz in at the last minute. Any advice on how to handle that?  We can't control what they do, this I know, but I just think it sucks for the people who were willing to commit from the beginning, and end up paying more. :(

#26 nikkole025

nikkole025
            • 21 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:47 PM

When are you getting married in November? We are getting married November 28th and will be there from the 24th to the 1st! We are also coming from Toronto. 

Have you done most of your planning?

#27 Lindsay Green

Lindsay Green
              • 54 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:13 PM

We just confirmed for the end of April 2013 - we were able to take advantage of an early booking bonus for now jade. The price tax in for our guests is 1480 for pool view, and 1600 for preferred club, with AC. I contacted a ton of agents, online and in person - the best service and price I received was from Sarah griffiths at flight centre. We receive every 6th room free ( to be applied as we wish) to a max of 2 rooms, double occ. she has been a pleasure to work with and I am pleased with the price I received. I contacted AC directly and didn't receive a price even close to what she could offer. She is very responsive and has been amazing to work with.

#28 Lindsay Green

Lindsay Green
                • 54 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:14 PM

We just confirmed for the end of April 2013 - we were able to take advantage of an early booking bonus for now jade. The price tax in for our guests is 1480 for pool view, and 1600 for preferred club, with AC. I contacted a ton of agents, online and in person - the best service and price I received was from Sarah griffiths at flight centre. We receive every 6th room free ( to be applied as we wish) to a max of 2 rooms, double occ. she has been a pleasure to work with and I am pleased with the price I received. I contacted AC directly and didn't receive a price even close to what she could offer. She is very responsive and has been amazing to work with.

This is a Toronto departure. Forgot to mention that part.

#29 vlivins

vlivins
                  • 45 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 06:42 AM

Wow Lindsay that is a great price! Can you send me your group agents info? We are going back and forth with rates from Toronto in the last week of March but I don't feel like our agent is really doing a lot to get us a good price. 

#30 vlivins

vlivins
                    • 45 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:52 AM

Just a question to the other ladies out there - did any of you have/take advantage of price adjustments for your group rates? Our group rates are coming it at about 1650 for the last week of March but I am hoping it will drop!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users