Photo

Kimberli1211's Planning Thread- Lots of pics & DIYs!

• Please log in to reply
118 replies to this topic

#41 Marlena

Marlena
  • 254 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:40 AM

Wow! I can't believe how much you have done! Everything looks great! I have to get on with some DIY projects too!!

#42 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
    • 237 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:39 PM

I got the fonts from 1001freefonts.com. The downloading is simple- just click the button. The hard part was unzipping the file and installing the font. I just googled what I needed to know. I ended up having to play around with my computer a bit to get it. I started to give you detailed instructions, and then realized that they would probably only make sense to me!! ;) 

Originally Posted by Jamaica2012 

Can I ask how you downloaded the font? Everything looks great BTW.

Thanks

#43 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
      • 237 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:47 PM

So here's a peak at how my tea light candles will travel- I put the candles in the holders and put them back in the tube from Ikea- perfect!!

IMG_1386.JPG

#44 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
        • 237 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:58 PM

My project for the evening- makeup bags for my female guests. I got the bags and iron-ons at Hobby Lobby. I seriously went EVERY SINGLE DAY for a while and bought every bag with a 40% off coupon, as well as the larger iron-ons. The small bags came to $3.20 with coupon (plus $1 for rhinestone iron-on) and the large ones came to $4.50 (plus $1.90 for iron-on). Pretty cost efficient!! I literally bought every bag Hobby Lobby stocked, so I did the larger ones for my future MIL and mom, as well as my bridesmaids. I knew my daughter would have to have one too! I have one bag left for make, for the MIL. These were a little tricky to get down though. Because of the texture of the bags, I had to thoroughly heat the iron-on, and then immediately push the rhinestones into the fabric with gloves to get a good bond. It probably took 30 minutes to do them all, at most.

IMG_1417.JPG

IMG_1421.JPG

IMG_1423.JPG

#45 MJKH

MJKH
          • Site Supporter
          • 654 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 07:54 PM

Super cute...thanks for your e-mail the other day...it's great that we can connect up in a forum like this! : )

#46 beatyea

beatyea
            • 288 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 09:04 PM

Your dress is beautiful!!!! love it!  Good luck!

#47 monicak

monicak
              • 63 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 05:36 AM

Beautiful!  Best of Luck!

#48 sunshine2413

sunshine2413
                • Site Supporter
                • 340 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 05:46 PM

Love, Love, Love your DIY!!! You ready did and great job and the big day is getting close! I think I remember seeing a post about your dress before, but if I didnt say so then, you def picked the right one, PERFECT on you! Congrats

#49 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
                  • 237 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 08:01 PM

I have a TON of stuff to add soon!! BUT... my bridal shower/bachelorette party is this weekend and I am doing so much stuff for it, I don't have time to breathe!!! :) I guess that's what I get for being such a control freak. ;)

I'll try to get to it on Sunday when I'm in recovery mode!

#50 Jamaica2012

Jamaica2012
                    • 176 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 11:03 AM

Hope you enjoy your shower and bachelorette party!  Looking forward to any and everything you post :-) Have fun!

Originally Posted by Kimberli1211 

I have a TON of stuff to add soon!! BUT... my bridal shower/bachelorette party is this weekend and I am doing so much stuff for it, I don't have time to breathe!!! :) I guess that's what I get for being such a control freak. ;)

I'll try to get to it on Sunday when I'm in recovery mode!

4.27.2012 @ Iberostar Rose Hall Beach ~ Montego Bay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users