Photo

My Obsession with Swarovski Crystal! Menus, Matches and coming soon... Programs!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MrsWeiss1211

MrsWeiss1211
  • 127 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 07:00 AM

Hi Ladies!

I have to share my new obsession with swarovski crystals!  I've been jazzing everything up with them!

Here's my Story...  well the picture version, anyway.

These are my wedding shoes.  They have inspired me and perhaps, changed my life

IMG_0321.jpg

These are our reception dinner menus:

IMG_0409.jpg

I created them on Word, included our Monogram and  printed them out on parchment paper.  Then my MoH and I burned all the edges and used spray glue (my new best friend) to attach them to this beautiful gold cardstock that I found at an art supply store.  THEN!!!  I attached 1 9ss Swarovski Crystal to the base of Monogram.  Ta-Da!  

IMG_0412.jpg

And then.... I decided to add swarovski crystals to our personalized matches.  We had ordered them for beau-coup and we weren't crazy about how they looked.

IMG_0432.jpg

Add 3 crystals using a little super glue and wa-la!

IMG_0434.jpg

next up... my wedding programs!

PS

you can pick up swarovski crystals on Amazon.  The 9ss cost $9 for 144 but they look like a million bucks!

Forever could never be long enough for me to feel like i've had long enough with you

#2 KatieJ

KatieJ
    • 168 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 10:22 AM

Wow that is a lot cheaper than i would have thought for swarovski crystal.. I love that you added it to your matches and menu!! And i LOVE your shoes!!!

#3 KalikLove

KalikLove
      • 178 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 06:32 AM

Love those shoes!! 

#4 Gin Bootles

Gin Bootles
        • 260 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 08:57 PM

what is the difference between flat backs and hotfix? and what sizes would you recommend. like i wanna do some shoes, and other things.. but i dont want them too small./..... argh idk

All because, two people fell in love!

#5 claire0701

claire0701
          • 187 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 06:06 AM

waow your shoes are beautiful!   Did you use a variety of sizes of crystal for those and was it a kind of random pattern?  Well done, they're spectacular!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users