Jump to content

Photo

I'm going on a (FREE!) Site Visit! YAY!


  • Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 edna

edna
  • Site Supporter
  • 1,360 posts

    Posted 14 September 2007 - 03:27 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
    That sounds like fun! I think it'd be great to have your family with you - hopefully they can help you remember all the things you'll need to ask! I can't wait to see your review Edna!
    Yes Jaime, I am so excited about the trip!!! I will do my review ASAP... the only thing is I cant post pictures, but I will figure it out or I will ask you for help.

    #32 JaimeLynne

    JaimeLynne
    • VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

      Posted 15 September 2007 - 11:57 AM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by mora
      Yes Jaime, I am so excited about the trip!!! I will do my review ASAP... the only thing is I cant post pictures, but I will figure it out or I will ask you for help.
      Yes, definitely ask one of us for help and we'd be glad to!

      ~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

      We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

      We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!


      #33 nylalany

      nylalany
      • Member
      • 625 posts

        Posted 18 September 2007 - 09:23 PM

        PVBride, I'd love if you could take some photos of the beach area and ask them if it is possible to have a ceremony on the beach or a nearby beach? Also, maybe you can check out the water quality of the ocean there, if it is swimmable and clear? I mean, only if you were going to for yourself too?

        #34 PVBride

        PVBride
        • Jr. Member
        • 443 posts

          Posted 19 September 2007 - 01:54 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by nylalany
          PVBride, I'd love if you could take some photos of the beach area and ask them if it is possible to have a ceremony on the beach or a nearby beach? Also, maybe you can check out the water quality of the ocean there, if it is swimmable and clear? I mean, only if you were going to for yourself too?

          I will take lots of beach pics, for sure! Have you contacted PF with your questions? They are usually super at responding back right away. I will be back on Monday, and will post my pics ASAP :)

          #35 chrisnessa

          chrisnessa
          • Jr. Member
          • 176 posts

            Posted 25 September 2007 - 09:08 AM

            How fun. Cant wait to see the pics of Puerto Vallarta and the site. Happy Times!!!
            Our first year married. We had our marriage blessed at our Catholic Church.

            #36 newprincessbride

            newprincessbride
            • Newbie
            • 110 posts

              Posted 20 November 2007 - 09:28 PM

              If you are close to Riu Vallarta please take pics or maybe just inquire about the Hotel... Thanks and Have a wonderful trip.

              #37 mariama

              mariama
              • Banned
              • 19 posts

                Posted 22 November 2007 - 12:28 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
                Yes, definitely ask one of us for help and we'd be glad to!
                We are heading to PV for a few days of R&R and will check out a few sites. Can you provide me with Prisar's info? I've never heard of them and interested in checking them out. Also, staying at Playa Fiesta for a free night, heading to Sayulita to check out the sites as well. Did anyone see this month's cover feature "Next Best Beach town?" Pretty cool.

                mariama

                #38 JaimeLynne

                JaimeLynne
                • VIP Member
                • 4,791 posts

                  Posted 22 November 2007 - 12:40 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by mariama
                  We are heading to PV for a few days of R&R and will check out a few sites. Can you provide me with Prisar's info? I've never heard of them and interested in checking them out. Also, staying at Playa Fiesta for a free night, heading to Sayulita to check out the sites as well. Did anyone see this month's cover feature "Next Best Beach town?" Pretty cool.

                  mariama
                  Mariama, here is their website:
                  Prisar Vallarta - Beach Weddings and Tropical Honeymoons in Puerto Vallarta - Weddings and Events Organizers, Planners and Consulants in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

                  ~ Jaime & Martin ~
                  "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

                  We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

                  We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!





                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users