Photo

I'm going on a (FREE!) Site Visit! YAY!

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 PVBride

PVBride
  • 443 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:13 PM

My Mom and I are flying out next Friday and will be back on Monday. Adam, the owner at Playa Fiesta, is comping our stay!! I never dreamed that I would actually get to see Puerto Vallarta and Playa Fiesta before our wedding!! Yay!

PV Girls, anything you would like me to bring home or check out for you??

#2 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:17 PM

Thats great!!! Hmmm... How about stopping by the Mayan in the Marina and telling me what you think?? LOL..

Flowers shops?? Hair salons??

Have fun!!!

#3 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
      • VIP Member
      • 2,347 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:19 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by PVBride
        My Mom and I are flying out next Friday and will be back on Monday. Adam, the owner at Playa Fiesta, is comping our stay!! I never dreamed that I would actually get to see Puerto Vallarta and Playa Fiesta before our wedding!! Yay!

PV Girls, anything you would like me to bring home or check out for you??
        Just take *tons* of photos of every little detail!!! :) It's still on my list of places, depending on how many people I think we'll actually take with us!

And have FUN! :)

#4 Spazz

Spazz
        • VIP Member
        • 10,482 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:20 PM

That is so awesome!!! Have a great time

#5 PVBride

PVBride
          • 443 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:22 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by amyh
            Thats great!!! Hmmm... How about stopping by the Mayan in the Marina and telling me what you think?? LOL..

Flowers shops?? Hair salons??

Have fun!!!
            I wonder how far away the Mayan is from Playa Fiesta?? I would TOTALLY stop by and take pics, if it is close and we have extra time :) Will you get to see it before you are married there?

#6 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 3,754 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:26 PM

Quote:
              I wonder how far away the Mayan is from Playa Fiesta?? I would TOTALLY stop by and take pics, if it is close and we have extra time :) Will you get to see it before you are married there?
              Its actually by the airport so its a ways from PF (about 20 min??)

We won't have a chance to see it, but I guess thats a good thing, well all be suprised together, haha!

#7 PVBride

PVBride
              • 443 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:33 PM

I didn't think I would get to see PF before our wedding either. Now I keep thinking, "What if I don't like it?!" It would be too late to change!!

#8 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 3,754 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:38 PM

Quote:
                  I didn't think I would get to see PF before our wedding either. Now I keep thinking, "What if I don't like it?!" It would be too late to change!!
                  Yup, that too. We already placed a deposit so we might as well wait, lol. No, really its great. Are you going to have tastings?? Are you going to be there for a wedding? I'm sure its going to put you at ease being able to view everyting in person.

#9 PVBride

PVBride
                  • 443 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:43 PM

Quote:
                    Yup, that too. We already placed a deposit so we might as well wait, lol. No, really its great. Are you going to have tastings?? Are you going to be there for a wedding? I'm sure its going to put you at ease being able to view everyting in person.
                    Actually, PF is closed for renovations this month, so there will be no weddings going on there. I am most excited about seeing the rooms, and the location of our wedding and reception. I think that it will help me to make some decorating decisions! I also cannot wait to see PV!

#10 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 3,754 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:45 PM

Quote:
                      I'm sooo excited for you!!! And I agree with Maria, take lots of pics!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users