Sign in to follow this  
brendee2005

Veil or no Veil?

The veil is not my thing at all... and I too tried it on for my mom but quickly after several tries had her to remove them almost immediately. I'm toying with a birdcage though.  It's so up to you and how it makes you feel.

I am unsure myself.  I told myself I wasn't even going to consider a veil, I was going to also do something with my hair up and a flower in it.  When I picked out my dress last week, they put a veil in my hair so I could see it.  It did look good, and my rep said think of the blowing veil in my pictures.  So I can't decide if I want to risk it or not.  I'm truly on the fence...

My mil and consultant said the same. Think of the beautiful pictures. It's only on for a few mins 20 tops. Afterwards take it off. Trust me I was so against it.. but now its all about the pictures lol

When you start talking pictures you are making me reconsider.  Decisions, decisions!  lol

Originally Posted by brendee2005 View Post

My mil and consultant said the same. Think of the beautiful pictures. It's only on for a few mins 20 tops. Afterwards take it off. Trust me I was so against it.. but now its all about the pictures lol

I think I will buy a nice inexpensive veil and decide when I get there.  Make sure to pick a hairstyle that would work either way, and just got with how im feeling it will turn out.

O M G!!! Gorgeous! Your pictures look beautiful! Definitely loving the idea of wearing my veil all because of you!

i wasn't into the veils either..then i found a cathedral length one at david's for almost nothing...($9.99) and the rest is history.

DSC_6740.jpg

DSC_6561.jpg

DSC_6551.jpg

DSC_6567.jpg

DSC_6922.jpg

IMG_3360.jpg

I knew from the very beginning that I would NOT be wearing a veil. I wanted a simple flower in my hair or a headband. Of course mom was not happy about this and that all I heard about while dress shopping. I just don't envision myself in a veil on my day.