Photo

It started at 60 days.....now it's only 10!!!!

• Please log in to reply
393 replies to this topic

#201 MJKH

MJKH
  • Site Supporter
  • 654 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:51 PM

Oh gee, I must be telepathic because I was thinking about you and that dress today!

I like how you alternated...I'm open to whatever...just a combo of chocolate brown and fuschia.  I just appreciate you helping this IT challenged bride-to-be out! 

#202 DRPrincesa

DRPrincesa
    • 221 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 09:13 PM

What kind of printer do you have? Your DIY stuff prints great.  Great color and clarity...looks professional.

#203 anudrm

anudrm
      • 760 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:30 AM

LOL - you are not IT challenged I know that.  You are posting and replying, LOL

No problem chocolate & fushcia, will do!

Originally Posted by MJKH 

Oh gee, I must be telepathic because I was thinking about you and that dress today!

I like how you alternated...I'm open to whatever...just a combo of chocolate brown and fuschia.  I just appreciate you helping this IT challenged bride-to-be out! 

#204 anudrm

anudrm
        • 760 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:31 AM

Thank you.  I have a HP LaserJet, nothing fancy. I think I paid like $80 for it at Staples one day when my LexMarx died on me.

Originally Posted by DRPrincesa 

What kind of printer do you have? Your DIY stuff prints great.  Great color and clarity...looks professional.

#205 Praye

Praye
          • Site Supporter
          • 117 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 08:55 AM

Hi, Anudrm,

I have just become one of your followers

Funny thing is everyone who I want to be there, will be there.  I have stong friends and family.  Only one of my BMs (MOH) couldn't come and she told me this last year, so there are def no hard feelings, I am even making her an OOT bag because I don't consider her as a flake.  She was very honest and upfront about, yet she has still been helping me with my planning, flowers, decor, centerpieces.  

As for his family, he's learning....I am always the devil when it comes to his family because I don't foot around them and usually he stands back at let them throw stones at me.  Now, due to this wedding, he is standing in front of me and guarding me from the stones, so I couldn't ask for anything else.

As for my dress, no apology necessary.....I like that it made you excited (that sound so erotica, LOL).  Are you indeed in VA, my designer will be bringing me my dress the 14th, if you aren't busy maybe you can tag along (I don't have any friends up this way to go with)

Paradisus Palma Real, Punta Cana

#206 anudrm

anudrm
            • 760 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 09:07 AM

Hi Praye 

Hi, Anudrm,

I have just become one of your followers    i'm  trying to be a diy bride. You are inspirational!!

I just had one of my BMs bailed on me.  She was so into the destination wedding thing and an advocate for saving money for the trip, then when it was time to purchase the 99 bucks bridemaids dress, sent me an email stating she's backing out.  Didn't tell me in person and hasn't talked to me since.

Quote:

#207 Bride2012

Bride2012
              • Banned
              • 442 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:45 AM

Everything looks great as usual! Love love LOVE all your projects as well as your dress!!! In my "martin lawrence" voice "you GO girl" LOL!

#208 anudrm

anudrm
                • 760 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 11:45 AM

Thanx lady...slowly working my days down. I just keep telling myself (in my finding Nemo voice) Just keep swimming, LOL

Originally Posted by Bride2012 

Everything looks great as usual! Love love LOVE all your projects as well as your dress!!! In my "martin lawrence" voice "you GO girl" LOL!

#209 tamandrob

tamandrob
                  • 349 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 12:28 PM

Selina

I just read your blog and is it amazing!!!! You are such a busy bee, great work on all your projects!! I feel like I am so behind I haven't really gotten any DIY projects done so I better get on it lol. Where did you get your shot glasses from I thought the post said etsy but I'm not sure? I love your dress it looks gorgeous on you!!! Can't wait for your next post!!!!

Tammy

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica- February 28th, 2012

32 Booked.......and counting!

#210 anudrm

anudrm
                    • 760 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 12:40 PM

My shot glasses are from Factory 21 on eBay...remind myself I need to leave my positive feedback Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users