Jump to content

Photo

HELP!!!!! signing of papers during celemony


  • Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 JaziandSwag

JaziandSwag
  • Jr. Member
  • 152 posts

    Posted 24 December 2011 - 04:09 PM

    Great choices!



    #12 DestinationGirl

    DestinationGirl
    • Jr. Member
    • 166 posts

      Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:42 AM

      I never even realized that we should play music while signing papers...thanks everyone!



      #13 Kay6356

      Kay6356
      • Member
      • 543 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 24, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
      • LocationVaradero, Cuba

      Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:49 AM

      Great idea thanks for the great tip! The little things we forget :)

      #14 bncandi

      bncandi
      • Site Supporter
      • 38 posts

        Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:39 PM

        Haha! So great, love that song choice!

        #15 mstigger

        mstigger
        • Jr. Member
        • 239 posts

          Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:27 PM

          Do you only sign papers if you are doing the actual ceremony and not just a symbolic ceremony?

          Never thought about music for that.



          #16 missroxy

          missroxy
          • Jr. Member
          • 178 posts

            Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:37 PM

            Originally Posted by mstigger 

            Do you only sign papers if you are doing the actual ceremony and not just a symbolic ceremony?

            Never thought about music for that.

            I was wondering the same thing !???? I hope we can at least ''fake'' sign something. I really want my guests to feel it's a real ceremony. We're doing symbolic, but only the best man and MOH will know that we're already ''officialy'' married.



            #17 Peach

            Peach
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,293 posts

              Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:59 PM

              Originally Posted by mstigger 

              Do you only sign papers if you are doing the actual ceremony and not just a symbolic ceremony?

              Never thought about music for that.

               

              Most places will either have a piece of paper for you to sign, as a memento, or if you bring one and ask your coordinator ahead of time, will let you do one during the ceremony. Just ask the WC at your location if they know.



              #18 pokeyholly

              pokeyholly
              • Jr. Member
              • 176 posts

                Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:26 PM

                I was wondering the same thing !???? I hope we can at least ''fake'' sign something. I really want my guests to feel it's a real ceremony. We're doing symbolic, but only the best man and MOH will know that we're already ''officialy'' married.

                We're doing a symbolic as well. I booked PAstor York and he said he brings a paper for us to sign so it looks legal.. And we also spoke to our wedding co-ordinator about keeping it hush hush. I want to keep it on the DL ;) I'm sure your WC will have something you guys can sign. Where are you getting married?

                #19 missroxy

                missroxy
                • Jr. Member
                • 178 posts

                  Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:28 AM

                  Originally Posted by pokeyholly 


                  We're doing a symbolic as well. I booked
                  PAstor York and he said he brings a paper for us to sign so it looks legal.. And we also spoke to our wedding co-ordinator about keeping it hush hush. I want to keep it on the DL I'm sure your WC will have something you guys can sign. Where are you getting married?

                  (If I don't change my mind again) Iberostar Bavaro :)

                  What's the hype with Pastor York ? I've seen this name in so many threads ?? Makes me think I should book him too?!?!



                  #20 pokeyholly

                  pokeyholly
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 176 posts

                    Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:28 PM

                    Originally Posted by missroxy 

                    (If I don't change my mind again) Iberostar Bavaro :)

                    What's the hype with Pastor York ? I've seen this name in so many threads ?? Makes me think I should book him too?!?!

                    Here is a thread about Pastor York:

                     

                    http://www.bestdesti...astor-rick-york

                     

                    And a website:

                     

                    http://www.weddingsinenglish.com/

                     

                    He is an American Pastor that performs symbolic Ceremonies. We are signing the papers before heading to DR and we are having Pastor York perform the ceremony. His fee is $350 and I think the proceeds go to his mission in DR.  I didn't want to have the wedding co-ordinator perform our ceremony. He has excellent reviews and tons of brides have recommended him. Has two types of ceremonies that he can perform: Traditional (religious) and Contemporary (less church style). He will also add any personal touches that you want in there. I'm really excited that we were able to snag him for our wedding.  :)






                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users