Photo

OOT Bags *good price*

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 04:42 PM

Hey everyone, I just seen this posted on another forum.. Great price for OOT bags, check it out..

http://www.cheaptotes.com/

#2 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
    • 1,430 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 04:46 PM

Thanks Tammy I need all the info I can get! Do most people get canvas bags or polyester?

#3 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 04:58 PM

I think it all depends if you do a custom logo. I seen some great canvas bags, as well as these, but their a little more money.

http://www.blisswedd...tore/000414.htm

#4 Jackie

Jackie
        • 2,290 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 05:02 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by TAMMYM
          Hey everyone, I just seen this posted on another forum.. Great price for OOT bags, check it out..

http://www.cheaptotes.com/

TammyM, Those are great. But I need to ask a question. I have been trying to figure out what you girls mean by OOT for the longest time, but I cant. What does it stand for. Am I retarded.

This is such a good idea though. What do you put in them. like flip flops, sunblock, cozies, and stuff. Do you give them to guests on their arrival?

Tell me more!
          My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
          http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#5 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 05:05 PM

Too funny - I was wondering about "OOT" as well! I have mastered most of the acronyms used in this forum, but this one has me stumped ...

#6 Jackie

Jackie
            • 2,290 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 05:06 PM

Oh good I'm not the only one. lol
              My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
              http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 01 November 2006 - 05:26 PM

OOT=Out of Town

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#8 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 05:26 PM

ROFL,, what I'm I going to do with you two.. lol

OOT = out of town ... ok lets all say it at once.. OHHHHHH.. lol

Yes you give them to your guests upon arriving, usually per couple. And you fill it with things that they may have forgot to pack or a small gift to say "thanks for spending a crap load of money to come to my DW"..:-) You get the point..

#9 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 05:32 PM

OOooohhhhhh!! Funny - that was my exact reaction! Then I kicked myself for not being able to figure that out on my own. Thanks for the clarification!

And I was planning on doing something like this for the guests ... so keep the ideas coming!

#10 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 01 November 2006 - 05:39 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by akh
                  OOooohhhhhh!! Funny - that was my exact reaction! Then I kicked myself for not being able to figure that out on my own. Thanks for the clarification!

And I was planning on doing something like this for the guests ... so keep the ideas coming!
                  if you look in this folder, there is a whole thread with ideas...and pics.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users