charitydawn
  • 157 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 04:07 AM

Very cute bags. thanks for the link :)

#32 JacksonGrl402

JacksonGrl402
    • 28 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 10:49 AM

We are getting married at Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya. We're less than 6 weeks away - holy margaritas! Where are you getting married?

Originally Posted by moe81 

yes, that definitly helps!! thanks!  So far there is no liquid or gel, the hand sanitizer is either going to be a wipe or a really small bottle that i think is allowed on the flight. 

I just ordered those same bags from oriental trading!! i love them!! good find! I am in Canada so the promo codes for free shipping doesn't work, grrrrr.  where are you getting married anyway?

#33 leahpeah

leahpeah
      • 156 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 7, 2011
      • Wedding Location:Riu Palace, Paradise Island Nassau, Bahamas
      • LocationGeorgia

Posted 06 September 2011 - 02:28 PM

Awesome OOT Bags!

#34 charitydawn

charitydawn
      • 157 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:00 PM

I love these bags so much! I think I may end up getting them for our guests

#35 amberah19

amberah19
        • Site Supporter
        • 104 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 12:54 AM

Love the cups! And the margarita mix is a great idea! Very creative :)

#36 moe81

moe81
          • 11 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 11:06 AM

nice! i have heard good things about that resort!!  We are getting married at Paradisus Punta Cana in the Dominican.  3 mths to go, but still so much to do!!!  at the 6 week mark i will be freaking out!

#37 brittmcfarlin

brittmcfarlin
            • 164 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 11:30 AM

Love, love your bags!!  My sis(MOH) wants to be in charge of making our OOT bags.  She found those same hibiscus bags on Oriental Trading.  I will definitely have to share your pics with her.  Your bags turned our perfect, and your guests are sure to love!

#38 brittmcfarlin

brittmcfarlin
              • 164 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 11:36 AM

I think giving them out at the airport will be really hectic.  Especially if all your guests are not flying at the same time, or same date, like many of our guests.  I know my sister is going to plan on packing several of mine.  I may also ask other BMs if they could share some extra room in their suitcases.  I'm sure they won't mind :).  On the day of arrival we're going to ask everyone to meet for welcome drinks and pass out the bags then.  For guests who are arriving later we will meet up with them when they are checking in, or bring them by their rooms.  Hope this helps, and good luck!

Originally Posted by moe81 

ok thanks, I was thinking to give them out at the airport when leaving for our trip.  Only bc i dont want to have to pack it all to take, i need space for sooo many things.  Im worried it might be too hectic at the airport, not sure what to do!?!

#39 KatieJ

KatieJ
                • 168 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:42 PM

Love the key card holder.. great idea

#40 jennaba3

jennaba3
                  • 210 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 02:59 AM

I love these bags!! I wish I could get something like this in the UK :( xxx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users