Photo

Dallas/Fort Worth - "BDW in the DFW" Jewelry/Champagne Get Together!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
  • 789 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 09:01 PM

Hey DFW Brides!

I was married in the Riviera Maya last year and would be more than happy to host or organize a get together where everyone could peruse wedding/honeymoon jewelry and exchange information to help build a "destination wedding/AHR" bride network here! I haven't seen anything about DFW get togethers and I know there's a lot of us out here! I'd be happy to offer any ideas, share my experiences as a destination wedding bride and have plenty of jewelry available for yourselves and your wedding parties. I've traveled the world and can offer advice on choosing a destination for your wedding and/or honeymoon.  I think it's a great excuse to relax during the stress of wedding planning...AND sip champagne :) I'd love to hear your thoughts! I've included some pics below of my jewelry (including of my own wedding pics) as well as links to my site, etc :)

Thanks,

delsolunderwaterbfj2.jpgdelsolunderwaterbfj.jpgUWPractice_Day2_DD_0092-2.jpg

hairearringsnecklace2.jpghairearringsnecklace3.jpghair6.jpgpeacock5.jpgchristybfj2.jpgcaribbeanseanecklace2.jpg

colby-violetmermaid1.jpg

VioletaMermaid1.jpg

moroccanmermaidbfj4.jpg

moroccanmermaid3.jpg

crystalnecklace&earrings.jpgashleyhairredi.jpg

Chelsea+Eric_W_0330.JPGChelsea+Eric_W_0061.JPGChelsea+Eric_W_0328.JPGChelsea+Eric_W_0137.JPG

#2 AllieH

AllieH
    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
    • 2,014 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
    • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
    • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:40 PM

wow - fantastic jewelry! I'm in DFW and will be a DW bride (woohoo!). if this gets planned, please keep me posted! 

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#3 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
    • 789 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:12 PM

Thank you so much Allie! Congratulations on your destination wedding!! and I will absolutely keep you posted! I'm hoping to do this in the Fall when temps are less than 100 degrees every day! If you know of any other brides that would like to join please feel free to extend the invite! 

Originally Posted by AllieH 

wow - fantastic jewelry! I'm in DFW and will be a DW bride (woohoo!). if this gets planned, please keep me posted! 

#4 AllieH

AllieH
      • Resort/Area Ambassadors
      • 2,014 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
      • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
      • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 01 September 2011 - 04:48 PM

Gracias Chelsea! and yes...sadly I'm looking forward to highs "only" in the 90's around here. 

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#5 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
      • 789 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 04:21 PM

Believe me, I understand! :)

Originally Posted by AllieH 

Gracias Chelsea! and yes...sadly I'm looking forward to highs "only" in the 90's around here. 

#6 summer12

summer12
        • Site Supporter
        • 156 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 01:31 PM

Good idea!  I live in Tyler Tx but would love a get together :)

#7 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
          • 789 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 01:43 PM

Great!! Thanks Summer! I will definitely keep you posted as soon as I can get an estimate of how many will be coming. :) 

Originally Posted by summer12 

Good idea!  I live in Tyler Tx but would love a get together :)

#8 Stina9562

Stina9562
            • 129 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:46 PM

I would love to get together with the dfw brides! If anyone is interested

#9 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
              • 789 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:27 PM

Hey Stina9562! I'm happy to organize a meet up as well and help answer any questions, talk jewels and give any tips for the planning process! I wanted to do this in the Fall but the year flew by!

Originally Posted by Stina9562 

I would love to get together with the dfw brides! If anyone is interested

#10 LPerry

LPerry
                • 71 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:40 AM

I'm down too! I'm in N Dallas and would love to talk weddings with people other than my friends and family, who are quite frankly tired of talking about it!

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 

Hey Stina9562! I'm happy to organize a meet up as well and help answer any questions, talk jewels and give any tips for the planning process! I wanted to do this in the Fall but the year flew by!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users