• Please log in to reply
1363 replies to this topic

#811 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 06:23 AM

and the price is perfect :)

Originally Posted by sxcT 

I would be getting these too if I didn't already have mine.  But I think I will definitely get them for the home reception.  They are perfect!!!

#812 sxcT

sxcT
    • 1,282 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 07:02 AM

I think I might just buy these for my home!!  I really love them.

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr 

and the price is perfect :)

#813 cbandemer

cbandemer
      • 213 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 07:27 AM

OMG these are adorable!!! Did you make the numbers yourself. I was thinking of doing something like this myself.

Originally Posted by JLR1726 

here are our centerpieces

centerpiece.jpg

#814 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
        • 1,748 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:03 AM

OMG! Great find!!!!!  I wish I hadn't already bought mine.... boo

Originally Posted by MJKH 

These guys sell similar if not identical vases...very reasonable price per unit, and ship to Canada.  But, I'm still looking...

http://www.wholesale...Containers.html

#815 Avens

Avens
          • 576 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:09 AM

My resort quote the center pieces I want for $45 each.  By the time I bought vases (~$10 each?), flowers, probably about $50? maybe more, I want Orchids and Hydrangeas, Limes (not very much) plus the time on my hectic wedding day, I figure its probably worth it to just get it through the resort.  That price seems pretty reasonable to me, considering the flowers are probably worth just about that much to just buy a bouquet in a florist shop.  This is what I want (but with Yellow flowers, and green orchids instead of roses, and white hydrangeas).

flower.jpg

#816 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:17 AM

Very pretty and reasonable!  Moon Palace prices are crazy.

Originally Posted by Avens 

My resort quote the center pieces I want for $45 each.  By the time I bought vases (~$10 each?), flowers, probably about $50? maybe more, I want Orchids and Hydrangeas, Limes (not very much) plus the time on my hectic wedding day, I figure its probably worth it to just get it through the resort.  That price seems pretty reasonable to me, considering the flowers are probably worth just about that much to just buy a bouquet in a florist shop.  This is what I want (but with Yellow flowers, and green orchids instead of roses, and white hydrangeas).

flower.jpg

#817 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
              • 1,008 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:28 AM

What a GREAT price for your centerpieces!! Especially on orchids!! Those puppies are expensive!! I think you would end up paying much more if you DIY!!

Originally Posted by Avens 

flower.jpg

#818 Starfish0512

Starfish0512
                • 283 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 05:52 AM

You're changing your centerpieces?! 

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

Another option is to check out the outdoor dishware that is on sale everywhere now.  They wouldn't be vases but a lot of the larger glasses work great as vases.  I picked up some at Target for $0.48 on Friday.  I have decided not to use them as I am doing something different for my centrepieces now but they would be perfect for bouquets or another floral arrangement.  The nice thing about this stuff is it is all plastic!!!!

#819 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                  • 1,748 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 10:48 AM

From the ones I posted awhile back?  Ya, I may still use those for the dinner but I don't think so, I have opted to do centrepieces at both our dinner and reception (2 different locations) and so I want to create some sort of consistency between those 2 venues and our ceremony (on the beach, ie. 3rd venue)

I am just finishing the DIY parts of the new centrepieces!!!!!! Same vases though!

Originally Posted by Starfish0512 

You're changing your centerpieces?! 

#820 Starfish0512

Starfish0512
                    • 283 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 10:59 AM

I can respect the need for consistency, can't wait to see the new ones!!!!

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

From the ones I posted awhile back?  Ya, I may still use those for the dinner but I don't think so, I have opted to do centrepieces at both our dinner and reception (2 different locations) and so I want to create some sort of consistency between those 2 venues and our ceremony (on the beach, ie. 3rd venue)

I am just finishing the DIY parts of the new centrepieces!!!!!! Same vases though!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users