1363 replies to this topic

#111 Celina

Celina
  • Banned
  • 2,811 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 05:31 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jessyg20
    Ladies, I've been dreading having to tak glass centerpieces to Punta Cana, so I'm experimenting. this is my latest trial...Blum box..easy to fold, made out of cardboard. (Disregard the candles)
    Click the image to open in full size.
    LOVE - the blumebox! We are using them too! Those came out really nice - I like the starfish. Did it fold up well even after you decorated them - with the decorations on?
    "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#112 jessyg20

jessyg20
    • 263 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 10:29 PM

It did fold, but I would do the set up at Punta cana because those starfishes are bit delicate. Adding the ribbon was really easy using my small glue gun.
      Jessy

My Planning Thread-Updated Links
      http://bestdestinati....-thread-30226/
      Wedding Pictures Link Threadhttp://bestdestinati....perfect-31186/NH Arena Real Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....ew-pics-32477/

#113 Stina168

Stina168
      • 170 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 02:05 PM

I love the blumebox! I've never heard of those before-great idea!

#114 Kriswim

Kriswim
        • 186 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 02:14 PM

I really love them! I am nervous about bringing so much stuff down with me to Mexico - My luck stuff will break.
          **Shannon** 40 people BOOKED! (but only 23 made it b/c of the Swine flu Pandemic )

http://i300.photobuc....Wedding352.jpg
          My Wedding Review: http://bestdestinati....-w-pics-43618/

#115 Celina

Celina
          • Banned
          • 2,811 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 01:58 PM

Those were my thoughts exactly! I think we are going to do white roses with the same colored blumeboxes as jessy has. I'll have to find a ribbon that matches. I keep going back and forth on the starfish. Should I just take the glue gun and glue them on there? They are really cute and it adds to the beachy theme.

#116 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
            • Moderators
            • 25,218 posts
            • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
            • LocationSeattle

Posted 09 May 2008 - 02:19 PM

celina, where did you get the blumeboxes?

#117 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 02:25 PM

Celina- From what I've read on here, starfish are so fragile. While I agree that they look great on the blumebox, do you really want to waste time in paradise by glueing things? You could always take them and if it doesn't work out, then no worries! I think it would look pretty still without them. Or maybe there's something else we could think of that would add a bit more to the design instead of unpredictable starfish.
              Happily married since 2008

#118 Celina

Celina
              • Banned
              • 2,811 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 11:47 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by DougsGirl
                celina, where did you get the blumeboxes?
                I haven't ordered them yet - I was just going to order them from
                Celina- From what I've read on here, starfish are so fragile. While I agree that they look great on the blumebox, do you really want to waste time in paradise by glueing things? You could always take them and if it doesn't work out, then no worries! I think it would look pretty still without them. Or maybe there's something else we could think of that would add a bit more to the design instead of unpredictable starfish.
                Nah - I don't want to waste time glueing. Plus - they might think my gluegun is a real gun and it might be a security nightmare! LOL! AnyhowI could just add a little tag with our names or whatever - that would be cute too!

#119 jajajaja

jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 12:00 PM

I think a cute little logo on cardstock would look great!
                  Happily married since 2008

#120 MrsTrussell2B

MrsTrussell2B
                  • 90 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 12:26 PM

These oil lamp shells are so unique. Im probably not going to use this because I cant imagine how i would get these there due to the oil. They arent cheap but I would only need about 5. Click the image to open in full size. Here is the complete website New Romantic Beach Wedding Decorating Gifts Ideas & Shell Centerpieces

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users