I love this, it looks awesome!!

#1163 WeddingCancun

WeddingCancun
      • Vendor
      • 210 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:54 AM

hello ladies,

what about this deluxe centerpiece?

We help couples planning a beach destination wedding who want a splendid Wedding experience in Cancun and Riviera Maya get simple, elegant and romantic decoration without worring to deal with vendors who really dont care about your wedding. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE LIKE THAT?

#1164 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
        • 861 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:31 PM

hello ladies, what about this deluxe centerpiece?

That is absolutely gorgeous!!! Unfortunately most resorts work probably charge a minimum of $200-$300 per table for something like that. I'm getting my flowers from floral fantasy in Jamaica and while they at definately the most reasonably priced of everything I've seen or even read on these forums. I'm still getting charged $50 per table for just flowers for two small metal pails that I'm bringing myself. All that's going in each pail is some hydrangea and a couple garden roses per pail. So something like that centerpiece would cost more than my entire decor budget!

#1165 PuntaBride

PuntaBride
          • 313 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl 

That is absolutely gorgeous!!! Unfortunately most resorts work probably charge a minimum of $200-$300 per table for something like that. I'm getting my flowers from floral fantasy in Jamaica and while they at definately the most reasonably priced of everything I've seen or even read on these forums. I'm still getting charged $50 per table for just flowers for two small metal pails that I'm bringing myself. All that's going in each pail is some hydrangea and a couple garden roses per pail. So something like that centerpiece would cost more than my entire decor budget!

You should surround your buckets with candles.  They are cheap and look so elegant on the tables!

#1166 WeddingCancun

WeddingCancun
            • Vendor
            • 210 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:42 AM

votive candles also look elegant with any centerpiece!

We help couples planning a beach destination wedding who want a splendid Wedding experience in Cancun and Riviera Maya get simple, elegant and romantic decoration without worring to deal with vendors who really dont care about your wedding. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE LIKE THAT?

#1167 gidget411

gidget411
              • 1 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:14 AM

The glowing turquoise centerpieces are beautiful! What did you use in the vases in order to make them glow? The picture is a little fuzzy. Did you use flowers and candles, or a light of some type?

#1168 WeddingCancun

WeddingCancun
                • Vendor
                • 210 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by gidget411 

The glowing turquoise centerpieces are beautiful! What did you use in the vases in order to make them glow? The picture is a little fuzzy. Did you use flowers and candles, or a light of some type?

i think she used blue  LED lights, as the photo below, we used pink submersible LED lights

Grisell

Wedding Cancun by LATINASIA

#1169 NotYourAverageDW

NotYourAverageDW
                  • 361 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by Matt Adcock 

Hi acd8809,

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!!!

Here are a few more inspirational pics:

Sorry if I don't know where you can purchase these gorgeous treasures, we just love them too!!!

For more ideas and inspiration, please visit: http://www.delsolphotography.com/blog

Best wishes,

Oooh, this is beautiful!

#1170 Aynat

Aynat
                    • 199 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:32 PM

This was my table decor: Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users