Photo

Where is this venue in Puerto Vallarta?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 meggo623

meggo623
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 08:15 AM

I found this beautiful location in Puerto Vallarta and I want to know the name of the venue and how I can get in contact with them. I found the picture on a wedding planning website and I am not really keen on asking them where this photo was taken....So have you seen this venue before? Did you get married here? If so, please contact me! Thanks!

puerto-vallarta-weddings.jpg

http://www.all-inclu...a-weddings.html

#2 arobarpics

arobarpics
    • 32 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 11:53 AM

It looks like it maybe Le Kliff...a restaurant outside of Puerto Vallarta. The website is www.lekliff.com . Hope this helps.

#3 AfricanVenus

AfricanVenus
      • 328 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 05:07 AM

It is Le Kliff. I've been before to their restaurant. The food was not that great, but the veiws are lovely. However, I've never used them for a wedding. Others have on here, so you can check out their reviews or pick their brains. All the best.

Heaven endures and the Earth lasts a long time, because they do not live for themselves. ~~Our story endures: June 25, 2011~~
        Wedsite: kosha.projectwedding.com

#4 gowiththeflow

gowiththeflow
        • 125 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 05:53 PM

it is Le Kliff. I got married there in April. We LOVED it!  My review is on the PV forum. If you have any questions, let me know. As for the food, I know I have read so-so reviews of it before, including on another review site, but I can say that for our wedding it was great. It is of course subjective, but we had many compliments about the food. And honestly, the setting alone could make up for any downfalls of the food in my opinion!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users