Jump to content
KerriCornell

The new Paradisus Playa del Carmen (La Perla and La Esmeralda)

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by maylin6282013 View Post

 

 

HI Jenn

Congrats!!!  how exciting ! we will probably be there around the same time , i am getting married on the 28th , i had my planning call with Jessica already and i dont think i will have another one , since i already planned out my events , times , venue etc... i did have to pick the menu already and that was a bit challenging but i worked it out .  Jessica has been great i have to say.   as far as Perla this is what i did ,dont get me wrong when you get her attention she is great and she will work with whatever you want.   get ready to pay though the flowers and decor is quite pricey.   I had the same problem as you and was not getting a response back until i told jessica to please to try to help and get her to return my calls in a timely manner .  that seemed to work not sure if you want to try the same appoach.   Here is the guy for the video audio  , he will get back to you because he is the one that handles that particular resort.  his contact  is : JSAV Riviera Maya" <salesrivieramaya@jsavmexico.com>   I have a bunch of pictures of the resort if you girls need it just send me you email address in a private message and i will send them to you .

Hope this helps !

good luck with everything !!

 

Hi Girls,

 

I am very very excited for both of you ladies.. I am too getting married that weekend on the 30th!!! We also had our planning call with Jessica and she has been helpful.. We also had to email perla in order to get in touch with us about planning for the wedding. Adriana got back to us pretty quickly and has been helping us out, but everything is so expensive.  We are still in the process of figuring everything out and it has been difficult. The dj has yet to get back to us and we contacted him twice in the last month. Jessica has also forwarded him our email address but nothing. When we were looking at places for the wedding they told us that we would have 4 months to plan our wedding and i feel like everything has been rushed into a month and a half. Please let me know if you have any questions about anything maybe I can be of some help... where are you ladies getting married an having your cocktail and receptions?

 

Good luck and congrats to the both of you!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by maylin6282013 View Post

 

 

HI Jenn

Congrats!!!  how exciting ! we will probably be there around the same time , i am getting married on the 28th , i had my planning call with Jessica already and i dont think i will have another one , since i already planned out my events , times , venue etc... i did have to pick the menu already and that was a bit challenging but i worked it out .  Jessica has been great i have to say.   as far as Perla this is what i did ,dont get me wrong when you get her attention she is great and she will work with whatever you want.   get ready to pay though the flowers and decor is quite pricey.   I had the same problem as you and was not getting a response back until i told jessica to please to try to help and get her to return my calls in a timely manner .  that seemed to work not sure if you want to try the same appoach.   Here is the guy for the video audio  , he will get back to you because he is the one that handles that particular resort.  his contact  is : JSAV Riviera Maya" <salesrivieramaya@jsavmexico.com>   I have a bunch of pictures of the resort if you girls need it just send me you email address in a private message and i will send them to you .

Hope this helps !

good luck with everything !!

 

Hi Girls,

 

I am very very excited for both of you ladies.. I am too getting married that weekend on the 30th!!! We also had our planning call with Jessica and she has been helpful.. We also had to email perla in order to get in touch with us about planning for the wedding. Adriana got back to us pretty quickly and has been helping us out, but everything is so expensive.  We are still in the process of figuring everything out and it has been difficult. The dj has yet to get back to us and we contacted him twice in the last month. Jessica has also forwarded him our email address but nothing. When we were looking at places for the wedding they told us that we would have 4 months to plan our wedding and i feel like everything has been rushed into a month and a half. Please let me know if you have any questions about anything maybe I can be of some help... where are you ladies getting married an having your cocktail and receptions?

 

Good luck and congrats to the both of you!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just saw this and I LOVE the dresses you picked-stunning!  My wedding is Sept. 1 at Playacar Palace.  We're doing tan linen suits for the guys with peach ties and white roses/green hydrangeas for the bouquets (all white for me).  What are you doing and when/where is your wedding?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by AmandaPierson View Post

 

I just saw this and I LOVE the dresses you picked-stunning!  My wedding is Sept. 1 at Playacar Palace.  We're doing tan linen suits for the guys with peach ties and white roses/green hydrangeas for the bouquets (all white for me).  What are you doing and when/where is your wedding?

 

Thank you!!  Paradisus and Playacar were our two choices!  Have you been there yet?  It's such a great location, and right on that beach is where we had our engagement pics done!  The flowers sound beautiful.  Our wedding is December 7th at Paradisus, so we don't have the same flower availability, unfortunately.  The guys are doing tan suits with a striped tie (will be a few different pastel colors, including peach).  Our flowers are going to be roses and ranunculus.  Mine will be all cream colored.  The girls will be peach and cream.  My fiance will be a rose, the boys will be peach ranunculus.  Hoping it comes off as close to a peony as possible (not as full, but a similar look!)!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ladies,

 

I have a quick question for those of you that have stayed in the resort for your site visit.  Does the minibar in the rooms have alcohol?  Also wondering whether you stayed in a Royal Service room with your response, as I'm wondering if there is a difference in whether there would be alcohol.  Maybe a dumb question, but I've never stayed here!

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by KK2013 View Post

 

Hi Ladies,

 

I have a quick question for those of you that have stayed in the resort for your site visit.  Does the minibar in the rooms have alcohol?  Also wondering whether you stayed in a Royal Service room with your response, as I'm wondering if there is a difference in whether there would be alcohol.  Maybe a dumb question, but I've never stayed here!

 

Thanks!

 

Hi KK2013 - The rooms only have beer in the mini fridge, but the Royal Service rooms have hard alcohol like Vodka available. This is a great resort, very modern and high end.

 

Good luck and Happy Planning!

 

-Jill Tran

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey all! Paradisus is absolutely gorgeous from what I've seen! I was wondering though, does the $8000 price tag for their lowest package seem steep to u? I was just appalled to see this when standard packages I've seen (from like 20 resorts lol) are around 2000-4000 max? Am I missing something lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×