Photo

Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
3739 replies to this topic

#2301 principessa

principessa
  • 219 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:31 AM

That's so exciting..it's going to be here before you know it :)

Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann 

OH. MY. GOD.  

8 MORE SLEEPS til our adventure begins!!! and we start our journey to Jamaica and down the aisle!!! I CANT WAIT!!!

T.O. on the 13th, Jamaica 14th-21st!!!

#2302 beachbum21

beachbum21
    • 438 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:01 AM

holy @#*(&^#$@

I leave Saturday!

I don't know where the last few months have gone but man they flew!

I haven't started packing, we haven't finished picking our music, I haven't looked at the vows and have absolutely no idea how we're going to get the mountain of stuff we're bringing to Jamaica.

It's going to be an interesting and frantic week... I'll probably have a melt down or two, I may curse at more than one person, but next week I will be on a beach, relaxing, drink in hand! Woohoo! I can't wait to marry my prince charming! :)

Wish  me luck in getting through this week ladies! lol!

And good luck & congrats to the other brides I know are also leaving in the next week or two!!

#2303 crystalwaterwed

crystalwaterwed
      • Banned
      • 47 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:25 AM

Good luck beachbum21.  I hope you don't have to many melt downs this week, I am sure it will all come together nicely for you :) 

1 more week!!

Cheers,

Victoria

Crystal Water Weddings

#2304 Blujaye

Blujaye
        • Site Supporter
        • 96 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:26 AM

holy @#*(&^#$@

I leave Saturday!

I haven't started packing, we haven't finished picking our music, I haven't looked at the vows and have absolutely no idea how we're going to get the mountain of stuff we're bringing to Jamaica.

It's going to be an interesting and frantic week... I'll probably have a melt down or two, I may curse at more than one person, but next week I will be on a beach, relaxing, drink in hand! Woohoo! I can't wait to marry my prince charming! :)

And good luck & congrats to the other brides I know are also leaving in the next week or two!!

Hey Beachbum21! Take a deep breathe and you will see it will all come together. Just imagine the drink in your hand, the warmth of the sun, the great friends & family by your side and the best for last your prince charming waiting for you at the end of the aisle! Wishing you all the best on your big day :)
          Marrying my best friend on October 6th, 2012 at the Riu Ocho Rios!!

#2305 AD2012

AD2012
          • 240 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:28 AM

Everything will come together!  Wishing you all the best and sending positive energy your way!

Originally Posted by beachbum21 

holy @#*(&^#$@

I leave Saturday!

#2306 CdnBeatPrincess

CdnBeatPrincess
            • 296 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:39 AM

Natalie - I forgot to ask what time is your flight?

holy @#*(&^#$@

I leave Saturday!

#2307 capecodder

capecodder
              • 234 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:32 AM

beachbum - I'm sure everything will come together!! Enjoy your week and the sunshine!!

I leave on Sunday!!  Yay!!  Only 3 more work days left to go. It's going to be busy getting everything together but really looking forward to getting away!!

#2308 Katiem2012

Katiem2012
                • 104 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:23 AM

Beachbum - I'm sure everything is going to come together perfectly! :) Just keep reminding yourself of the sun and relaxation thats waiting for you in just a few days... :)

I can't believe how fast time has flown! We leave 2 weeks tomorrow. So excited and nervous! :)

#2309 bride6262

bride6262
                  • 582 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:12 AM

OH. MY. GOD.

WE LEAVE IN 4 SLEEPS!!!!! 

I feel you girl....we have so much little stuff to do and finish.....the groomsman dont even have their pants yet! eeeekk!!!

holy @#*(&^#$@

I leave Saturday!

#2310 CdnBeatPrincess

CdnBeatPrincess
                    • 296 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:41 AM

Krysta - what flight are you on?

Beachbum21 is on a later flight, just curious if you are flying out around the same time as me.

Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann 

OH. MY. GOD.

WE LEAVE IN 4 SLEEPS!!!!! 

I feel you girl....we have so much little stuff to do and finish.....the groomsman dont even have their pants yet! eeeekk!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users