Photo

Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
3739 replies to this topic

#1421 Janet1480

Janet1480
  • 709 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:01 AM

I went through the same thing. I was super excited about the whole wedding planning but then when we had to move and i had a million other things on the go i got the wedding planning blues LOL i regretted slacking off though when i got the blues because with the 2 months left to our wedding i had a TON of things to do and wish i had it all done sooner because i was way too stressed. Everything got done and was perfect in the end though :) I'd say the emotions are normal but if you are close to your wedding day and still have a lot to do you will likely create a ton more stress for your self as your day approaches and boy does it creep up quickly

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#1422 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
    • 1,252 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:10 AM

i can give you the name of our travel agent, she is based in london.....and seriously the best person ive ever met, plus she works magic with the numbers. let me know if you want her info..just PM me

Originally Posted by ceciliag62 

Kat2012: Bustle in the front!!! Never heard of it but it sound like a great idea to me...Thanks for suggesting it

Allie2012: I've tried contacting SellOffVacations, Escapes and RedTag and the price per person they quote me with a group rate is the same as online without a group rate. What on earth!! I mean I know we aren't the biggest group (20-30ppl) but still... I'm getting pretty frustrated. Any suggestions for travel agents (Toronto or area) or comments as to what I'm doing wrong would be greatly appreciated.

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#1423 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
      • 1,252 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:20 AM

so i too have a platnum e-ring...what i did was went to peoples and got 2 wedding bands one for top, and one for bottom...both of mine cost 1000.00 (with canadian diamonds in it) them we got the FI wedding band with was custom for 500.00 i will post pics of them for you....but i would def stay with the same metal, as i know my e-ring has changed color already, just remember you can always get whats called (rottium platted) which gives your ring that new look again. i am doing this before the wedding to my e-ring its amazing how it comes out looking new again.

Originally Posted by Manda123 

Guess I should include a side view so you can see why I can't get just a regular band. The shape of it is awkward!

iPhone Image FAE80F.jpg

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#1424 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
        • 1,252 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:37 AM

Mandy here are our rings..hope this helps some hun. WOW sorry for the really huge pics lol DSC_0463.jpgDSC_0464.jpgDSC_0465.jpg

#1425 kat2012

kat2012
          • 602 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:50 AM

You don't have to rhodium plate platinum, because it will always stay white since it is pure metal. If your ring changed color, most likely it is white gold and not platinum... Check stamp inside of your ring. For platinum it will say plat, or 900 or 950 plat, any combination of those. If you have stamp saying 14K or 18K, it is gold...

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

so i too have a platnum e-ring...what i did was went to peoples and got 2 wedding bands one for top, and one for bottom...both of mine cost 1000.00 (with canadian diamonds in it) them we got the FI wedding band with was custom for 500.00 i will post pics of them for you....but i would def stay with the same metal, as i know my e-ring has changed color already, just remember you can always get whats called (rottium platted) which gives your ring that new look again. i am doing this before the wedding to my e-ring its amazing how it comes out looking new again.

#1426 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
            • 1,252 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:03 AM

lol i just looked inside the ring and it has stamped in it PLAT and something else i cant see lol

Originally Posted by kat2012 

You don't have to rhodium plate platinum, because it will always stay white since it is pure metal. If your ring changed color, most likely it is white gold and not platinum... Check stamp inside of your ring. For platinum it will say plat, or 900 or 950 plat, any combination of those. If you have stamp saying 14K or 18K, it is gold...

#1427 Allie2012

Allie2012
              • 194 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:46 AM

Love your ring combination! I too am thinking about having a ring on either side of my e-ring, and was thinking about checking out People's. So it was actually $1000 for both, or did you mean $1000 per ring? My budget is about $1800 so if I can can too for that price that would be great! Oh and I'm looking for white gold not platinum, so that will save me some.

#1428 kat2012

kat2012
                • 602 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:28 AM

Then you dont need to rhodium plate, it should stay white at all times

lol i just looked inside the ring and it has stamped in it PLAT and something else i cant see lol

#1429 Janet1480

Janet1480
                  • 709 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:31 AM

i should have come to you Kat for jewelry advise...where were you when i was shopping! hahahah :)

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#1430 kat2012

kat2012
                    • 602 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:37 AM

Who knows where was I lol

Btw can you send me a list or directions for a name change? Please? Please?

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

i should have come to you Kat for jewelry advise...where were you when i was shopping! hahahah :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users