torilynnsmith

Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

Hi Ladies,

I am on the hunt for simple folding paper fans!  Just wondering if anyone found any Candadian websites or stores that carry them? I have paid sooooooooo much in shipping for various wedding items it hurts to even think about.  Let me know if you have any ideas for me!

Hi Ladies, I am on the hunt for simple folding paper fans!  Just wondering if anyone found any Candadian websites or stores that carry them? I have paid sooooooooo much in shipping for various wedding items it hurts to even think about.  Let me know if you have any ideas for me!
Hey www.weddingfavorites.com - really nice ones on sale for .59/each :) check it out!!! Hope this helps Alittle

Originally Posted by KristieT View Post

Hi Ladies,

I am on the hunt for simple folding paper fans!  Just wondering if anyone found any Candadian websites or stores that carry them? I have paid sooooooooo much in shipping for various wedding items it hurts to even think about.  Let me know if you have any ideas for me!

Originally Posted by Kay6356 View Post

Hey

www.weddingfavorites.com - really nice ones on sale for .59/each :) check it out!!! Hope this helps Alittle

Thanks so much! i will look into both!

Hi Ladies,

You can get a box of them at Michaels, and on their website you can almost always find a 40% off coupon. I think it comes to roughly $1.00 a piece.

I bought from Oriental trading... shipping took a while, and was a bit of a pain in the ass, so I'd go with Michaels. 

Hi Ladies,

Hey! I got mine at Michaels! you get 50% off in the mail quite a bit, so I waited until I had a few of those! Michaels actually has a wicked bridal section! :)

Originally Posted by jreist View Post

You can get a box of them at Michaels, and on their website you can almost always find a 40% off coupon. I think it comes to roughly $1.00 a piece.

I bought from Oriental trading... shipping took a while, and was a bit of a pain in the ass, so I'd go with Michaels. 

Originally Posted by CourtBestBride View Post

Hey! I got mine at Michaels! you get 50% off in the mail quite a bit, so I waited until I had a few of those! Michaels actually has a wicked bridal section! :)

Awesome thanks so much! I will check out Micheals!