Paging Tammy (Host)

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 Jessica

Jessica
  • VIP Member
  • 11,939 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 12:58 PM

Ahh, I'm sorry you are feeling so bad. Are you going to have them induce if it gets worse or if you hit his EDD and he still hasn't shown up?

I feel you on the weight gain though. I've already gained 30 pounds at this point. Granted, I'm naturally slender so I'm not "huge" right now, but it definitely hurts lugging around all this extra weight you are so not used to.

I know your feet and legs are swollen, but are you able to walk around a lot? You know how they say taking walks and all that other stuff is supposed to encourage labor.

#12 mexico2007

mexico2007
    • 50 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 12:58 PM

Bitch away! We all understand. I can imagine that you're pretty exhausted-good luck hun! We're all here for you if you need to vent more. Take care.

#13 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 12:59 PM

Tammy, you are going to loose all that baby weight very fast, shoot doesn't most women gain the most weight in their last month? Jackson is going to be here before you know it, and like back in the day when you were waiting on Juans pictures and just wanted them to "come in already" but once you got them you were thrilled and forgot all about how long it took. That will be the same with Jackson, once he's here you won't care about all this stuff and won't be able to keep your eyes off him. :-)

#14 jpkw

jpkw
        • VIP Member
        • 1,650 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 03:30 PM

Tammy - we are all thinking about you!! hang in there these last few days, I'm sorry it's been so rough lately. It will all be worth it when you see sweet little Jackson's face!! Don't worry about your weight gain - you will lose it all very quickly and a bigger healthier baby is a better sleeper!! I'm so excited for you and Steve - Jackson will be here anyday!

Jen

#15 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 06 September 2007 - 03:33 PM

thanks ladies..i know once he gets here i will forget about all the pains, etc.

i am just so friggin tired, cranky, etc.

i hate feeling like such an invalid...i cant do anything myself...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#16 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 03:35 PM

Do you have people who are going to help you around the house after Jackson is born? I'm sure if you told them how you feel right now you would have some eager volunteers. I know I'm always happy to go help my prego friends out because I know how hard it is.

#17 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 06 September 2007 - 03:41 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by NurseSarah
            Do you have people who are going to help you around the house after Jackson is born? I'm sure if you told them how you feel right now you would have some eager volunteers. I know I'm always happy to go help my prego friends out because I know how hard it is.
            my parents are going to come by twice a week to cook and clean the house and watch jackson if i want to run and errang or nap...

steve is taking at least a month off to help and wathc the baby.

and we have a housecleaner coming once a week to do nitty gritty cleaning like toilets, showers, etc.

also my sisters are both close (wihting 15 mins) so they will come to do whatever i want...they told me that my parents secretly want to come by every day after work to make us dinner but are afraid i will kick them out

and to top it off steve's mom called and she will come by for a week or so...i think she is going to stay at steve's uncle's palce since it is close and empty.

we're pretty lucky that we have alot of family support

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#18 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 03:43 PM

Aww, that's great that you have so much family support! You're very fortunate. Take advantage of the situation :)

#19 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
              • 5,248 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 05:44 PM

Tammy you should try eating spicy food or *ahem* doing it. It is supposed to induce labor. I'm so sorry that you had so many problems with your pregnancy but I know once Jackson is here, it will all be worth it.

And that is great that you have so much family support, it will really help you and Steve out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users