Photo

Magnets from Vistaprint

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 lianee

lianee
  • 86 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 01:03 PM

I used vistaprint for my save-the-date magnets.  I was really happy with them and received some positive feedback on them.  They're light and thin enough to mail without having to pay extra postage (in Canada, at least).  I made some of the business-card sized magnets and some of the oversized.

The only comment I have is that they might have a bit of magnet-junk stuck to the edges that you have to clean off before you send them out.  I think it happens when they cut them.

#12 herbaltees

herbaltees
    • 34 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 03:06 PM

Thank you. I can't wait to see them.

#13 MichCraw

MichCraw
      • 369 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 05:53 PM

Just received my little magnets.. they are really cute !! Happy with the product!

#14 clgriffi7

clgriffi7
        • Banned
        • 630 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 07:08 PM

Thanks ladies.  We had our engagement pictures taken early so we could use them on things like the STDs and the wedding website.  I definitely wanted the magnet STD just to make sure it ended up on guests' fridges, but adding the card gave us room to add more text.

#15 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
          • 1,252 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 11:39 AM

I used vistaprint for our magnets as well and they turned out great.. as well i did a shirt for my FI and I and a ton of other stuff, well worth the shipping(which was a great price)

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#16 Coco YUL

Coco YUL
            • 162 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 04:33 PM

Love the magnet...

#17 amanda722

amanda722
              • Banned
              • 7 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 04:55 PM

I think my sister used vistaprint for her wedding and had no problems. I'm thinking about using magneticmessenger for our STD magnets. Magnets make it a lot easier for people to not lose the invitations!

#18 ExcitedBride12

ExcitedBride12
                • 5 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:28 PM

I used our engagement pictures for the "save the date" magnets as well, and they have been a big hit with everyone! What I love about a place like vista print or magnetic messenger is that you can order a lot more than just the magnets. I had a calendar made up with our engagement pictures to use while counting down the days till the wedding, and I ordered one for my mom too -- she really liked it.

#19 yourlove3205

yourlove3205
                  • 2 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 11:11 AM

Herbaltees,

I love your STD writing. I am a big Luke Bryan fan so that might help. :) We were looking at magnets as well and liked both VistaPrint and Magnetic Messenger. We are still undecided at this time. Has anyone had any experience with both of them that can provide insight?

#20 nolacruiser6

nolacruiser6
                    • 229 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 05:34 PM

We also did STD magnets and then we also created a postcard with a short note to our family and friends that included cruise details etc.  The only thing I recommend is that you make sure your image is within the cut zone, some of mine were quite close since they are all cut a little different.  But everyone loved them and I would definitely do it again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users