Photo

SMB bride 2012

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Linzb143

Linzb143
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 04:45 PM

Hey Just booked my April 2012 wedding at Secrets Maroma after visiting it there in June and were soo excited!!

#2 passionsarcasm

passionsarcasm
    • 206 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:27 PM

Congratulations! I can't wait to be in your shoes...Secrets Maroma is gorgeous!!!...that was one of the places we visited during out site visit. Only thing I didn't 'appreciate' was the nude female/male statues...Kept thinking of my FMIL...lol

#3 ckrn

ckrn
      • Site Supporter
      • 51 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:31 PM

Congrats!.. We just sent our deposit for our Secrets Maroma Wedding for May 18, 2012. When is your wedding in April?

#4 confettiqueen

confettiqueen
        • 7 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 11:51 AM

Hello Ladies

My wedding is the 4th August 2012 am so excited!!!!

#5 bpokatie

bpokatie
          • 45 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 06:28 AM

HI! We just finalized our booking for May 12, 2012. I can't wait!

#6 baririce

baririce
            • 22 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:25 AM

Congrats! I am getting married there in January of 2012 and would love any vendor advice you have heard about. Also, where is the best spot to have the reception?

#7 ckrn

ckrn
              • Site Supporter
              • 51 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 07:18 PM

I've been wondering the same thing.  Im torn between the pool gazebo and the beach? The pictures for both look beautiful.

#8 baririce

baririce
                • 22 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 02:34 PM

I think I will do the beach over the gazebo for the ceremony because you cannot compare the background of a pool area verses the ocean. Are you hiring any outside vendors? I would like to use the DJ and Photographer there because it would be so much easier, but I have not heard any reviews on them.

#9 bpokatie

bpokatie
                  • 45 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:58 AM

I agree with you on the ceremony location, I like the beach location too. I'm not sure about the dj on the resort, but the photographer is Juan Navarro. If you search for him on this website you will find reviews. He seems good. I contacted him directly, instead of going through the wedding cooridnator, and he is very friendly and responds quickly. So I plan on using him for my wedding on May 12, 2012.

Congrats, and Good luck planning!

Originally Posted by baririce 

I think I will do the beach over the gazebo for the ceremony because you cannot compare the background of a pool area verses the ocean. Are you hiring any outside vendors? I would like to use the DJ and Photographer there because it would be so much easier, but I have not heard any reviews on them.

#10 baririce

baririce
                    • 22 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 04:00 PM

Yeah, I think I am going to use him too. Now I just have to figure out the DJ and location of reception.  How many people are you looking to have?  I think I may have like 75 guests.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users