Jump to content

Photo

OOT bag find


  • Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#11 sxcT

sxcT
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,282 posts

    Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:25 PM

    I actually did buy the Dollar Tree bags but am debating returning them and buying the OTC ones since I can personalize them and one of the bags actually comes in my wedding color unlike the Dollar Tree ones.  Decisions decisions!!



    #12 torilynnsmith

    torilynnsmith
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,748 posts

      Posted 19 July 2011 - 03:30 PM

      Let me know if you do decide to get rid of them, I would be interested in taking your blue and green ones off your hands!!!! How many do you have of those?
       

      Originally Posted by sxcT 

      I actually did buy the Dollar Tree bags but am debating returning them and buying the OTC ones since I can personalize them and one of the bags actually comes in my wedding color unlike the Dollar Tree ones.  Decisions decisions!!



       



      #13 anna524

      anna524
      • Jr. Member
      • 155 posts

        Posted 19 July 2011 - 06:04 PM

        awesome thanks!!



        #14 canadiangirl

        canadiangirl
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,252 posts

          Posted 22 July 2011 - 11:56 AM

          i got our bags from there as well I will post pics when they come in


          Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica


          #15 Gin Bootles

          Gin Bootles
          • Jr. Member
          • 260 posts

            Posted 22 July 2011 - 02:57 PM

            wow that is a very good idea!! thanks


            All because, two people fell in love!


            #16 sxcT

            sxcT
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,282 posts

              Posted 27 July 2011 - 07:52 AM

              I have blue, light pink, purple and the red-ish/dark pink colors.  I think I have 24-25 total.  Not sure how many of each color. 

               

              I really do think I will sell them and get the OTC ones.  Still debating.  I'll let you know soon.  My RSVP date is 8/18 so I am hoping to get a better head count then and decide which route I want to go.
               

              Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

              Let me know if you do decide to get rid of them, I would be interested in taking your blue and green ones off your hands!!!! How many do you have of those?
               



               



               



              #17 torilynnsmith

              torilynnsmith
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,748 posts

                Posted 27 July 2011 - 08:15 AM


                Sounds good, I don't have a final head count now either but PM me if you plan on selling them!!!

                Originally Posted by sxcT 

                I have blue, light pink, purple and the red-ish/dark pink colors.  I think I have 24-25 total.  Not sure how many of each color. 

                 

                I really do think I will sell them and get the OTC ones.  Still debating.  I'll let you know soon.  My RSVP date is 8/18 so I am hoping to get a better head count then and decide which route I want to go.
                 



                 



                 



                #18 futuremrstgun

                futuremrstgun
                • Member
                • 995 posts

                  Posted 27 July 2011 - 08:32 AM



                  how many purple??

                   

                  i'd be interested in those...that is, if u decide to sell em. 

                   

                  please let me know.

                   

                  THANKS!!

                   

                  R~

                  Originally Posted by sxcT 

                  I have blue, light pink, purple and the red-ish/dark pink colors.  I think I have 24-25 total.  Not sure how many of each color. 

                   

                  I really do think I will sell them and get the OTC ones.  Still debating.  I'll let you know soon.  My RSVP date is 8/18 so I am hoping to get a better head count then and decide which route I want to go.
                   



                   



                   



                  #19 canadiangirl

                  canadiangirl
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,252 posts

                    Posted 27 July 2011 - 08:58 AM

                    alright ladies, i know this is not the right forum for this post.. lol but here it goes anyways does anyone have a hand sanitizer template... i think its the last thing i need, although ive done a wrap around one, i would like to get one that is lenght wise not width

                    thanx in advance


                    Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica


                    #20 Cdunn514

                    Cdunn514
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 186 posts

                      Posted 27 July 2011 - 09:47 AM

                      Thanks for sharing these!






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users