Photo

OOT bag find

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#11 sxcT

sxcT
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:25 PM

I actually did buy the Dollar Tree bags but am debating returning them and buying the OTC ones since I can personalize them and one of the bags actually comes in my wedding color unlike the Dollar Tree ones.  Decisions decisions!!

#12 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
    • 1,748 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 03:30 PM

Let me know if you do decide to get rid of them, I would be interested in taking your blue and green ones off your hands!!!! How many do you have of those?

Originally Posted by sxcT 

I actually did buy the Dollar Tree bags but am debating returning them and buying the OTC ones since I can personalize them and one of the bags actually comes in my wedding color unlike the Dollar Tree ones.  Decisions decisions!!

#13 anna524

anna524
      • 155 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 06:04 PM

awesome thanks!!

#14 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
        • 1,252 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 11:56 AM

i got our bags from there as well I will post pics when they come in

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#15 Gin Bootles

Gin Bootles
          • 260 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 02:57 PM

wow that is a very good idea!! thanks

All because, two people fell in love!

#16 sxcT

sxcT
            • 1,282 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 07:52 AM

I have blue, light pink, purple and the red-ish/dark pink colors.  I think I have 24-25 total.  Not sure how many of each color. 

I really do think I will sell them and get the OTC ones.  Still debating.  I'll let you know soon.  My RSVP date is 8/18 so I am hoping to get a better head count then and decide which route I want to go.

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

Let me know if you do decide to get rid of them, I would be interested in taking your blue and green ones off your hands!!!! How many do you have of those?

#17 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
              • 1,748 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 08:15 AM

Sounds good, I don't have a final head count now either but PM me if you plan on selling them!!!

I have blue, light pink, purple and the red-ish/dark pink colors.  I think I have 24-25 total.  Not sure how many of each color. 

I really do think I will sell them and get the OTC ones.  Still debating.  I'll let you know soon.  My RSVP date is 8/18 so I am hoping to get a better head count then and decide which route I want to go.

#18 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
                • 995 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 08:32 AM

how many purple??

i'd be interested in those...that is, if u decide to sell em. 

please let me know.

THANKS!!

R~

#19 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                  • 1,252 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 08:58 AM

alright ladies, i know this is not the right forum for this post.. lol but here it goes anyways does anyone have a hand sanitizer template... i think its the last thing i need, although ive done a wrap around one, i would like to get one that is lenght wise not width

thanx in advance

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#20 Cdunn514

Cdunn514
                    • 186 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 09:47 AM

Thanks for sharing these!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users