Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to share my beautiful Passport Invitations!  After sending our Message in a Bottle Save the Dates, we knew we couldn't just send our the usual card stock invites.  

So, I found a designer on Etsy.com.  We customized everything and it took about 8 weeks to finalize the invites.  I think after everything (including rhinestones, envelops, rsvp's and addressing) they cost about $500 for 70 of them.  The invites are light so postage was only $0.44 and the rsvp postcard was only $0.29.

Here are the pictures!

IMG_0864.JPG

IMG_0866.JPGIMG_0868.jpg

IMG_0867.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

IMG_0870.jpg

IMG_0871.JPG

our guests loooooved them!  If anyone is on the fence regarding the Passport Invites, don't worry!  You and your guests will love them!

• Like 2

Wow they look great! I can't decide if I want to do traditional invitations or passport invitations...but yours have me leaning more towards the passports now!

Originally Posted by MrsWeiss1211 View Post

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to share my beautiful Passport Invitations!  After sending our Message in a Bottle Save the Dates, we knew we couldn't just send our the usual card stock invites.  

So, I found a designer on Etsy.com.  We customized everything and it took about 8 weeks to finalize the invites.  I think after everything (including rhinestones, envelops, rsvp's and addressing) they cost about $500 for 70 of them.  The invites are light so postage was only $0.44 and the rsvp postcard was only $0.29.

Here are the pictures!

IMG_0864.JPG

IMG_0866.JPGIMG_0868.jpg

IMG_0867.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

IMG_0870.jpg

IMG_0871.JPG

our guests loooooved them!  If anyone is on the fence regarding the Passport Invites, don't worry!  You and your guests will love them!

they look awesome! who was the seller you purchased them from?

Great thank you ! I will check her out! :)

Originally Posted by MrsWeiss1211 View Post

with called Serendipity Beyond Designs.  Looved the artist Ginger!

I love your invitations, they look great!  Especially like the texture on the passport cover. 

Oh and we are getting married on the same day!! :)

They look great.  I love how you listed the day you met, got engaged and getting married!!

Thanks Ladies!

My fiancee only had one request and that was that the front look like a real passport.  The cover looks textured but it's actually smooth.  And I needed a little bling so we had ginger add the rhinestones.

Lovepea,  great date!!!! :)