Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hmm, strange.  I signed up for vistaprint expecting to get a ton of emails but so far I have only gotten the one welcome email...I wonder if I signed up for the wrong email list! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@torilynsmith i know what you are saying, i have so many ideas in my head, but i fill like my ADD kicks in...cant commit. I wish that someone can just tell me this is what you are getting!LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You will start getting them!! It takes a little bit at first but you will sure get a e-mail about their next promotion!! I go on their website every now and the and check out the deals also!!

 

P.S. Make sure they aren't going into SPAM mail!!
 

Originally Posted by Bruuning17 View Post

Hmm, strange.  I signed up for vistaprint expecting to get a ton of emails but so far I have only gotten the one welcome email...I wonder if I signed up for the wrong email list! ;)



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh good idea to look in the spam folder! I think I'm just too excited to start getting free things, hehe. 
 

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr View Post

You will start getting them!! It takes a little bit at first but you will sure get a e-mail about their next promotion!! I go on their website every now and the and check out the deals also!!

 

P.S. Make sure they aren't going into SPAM mail!!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey ladies, I don't order anything online without checking if I can get a better deal using Retailmenot. If you check out 'retailmenot.com' and type in 'vistaprint.ca' the link will come up with all the current freebies. I have not ordered anything yet as we don't have our date confirmed, but I've spent some time designing a STD postcard and logo, so much fun!!! Can't wait to put in my first order.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Go online and design a few things to put in your "cart" even if you don't want those specific things if you leave them in your cart you will start getting a TON of emails for free things because they want you to check them out!!!!!! Its a great way to kickstart your FREEBIES!!!!

Originally Posted by Bruuning17 View Post

Hmm, strange.  I signed up for vistaprint expecting to get a ton of emails but so far I have only gotten the one welcome email...I wonder if I signed up for the wrong email list! ;)


I end up just printing everything at home or at a print shop nearby because I can be there and control that it is all ok!!!!

Originally Posted by Skygirl View Post

@torilynsmith i know what you are saying, i have so many ideas in my head, but i fill like my ADD kicks in...cant commit. I wish that someone can just tell me this is what you are getting!LOL



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the tip!
 

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post


Go online and design a few things to put in your "cart" even if you don't want those specific things if you leave them in your cart you will start getting a TON of emails for free things because they want you to check them out!!!!!! Its a great way to kickstart your FREEBIES!!!!


I end up just printing everything at home or at a print shop nearby because I can be there and control that it is all ok!!!!



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • It’s been years... and I’m now searching for the same in Montego Bay or Negril. Did anyone ever have any luck finding? 
    • Hello, I'm new to this site. I got engaged already and get married by next year. I have some doubts regarding our dating destination. Hope you will help me. Thank You!
    • Hello everyone,
      Well, this upcoming valentine's day is special for me because I got engaged and planning to spend the day with my fiance. I'm planning to give her an ethical jumpsuit.

      Other than that I have been searching the internet for some nice discounted coupons and searched among my friends and found different sites. Now, we are looking forward to that wonderful day. We searched a lot and found out, Escape The City. Orangeville is a great place for a day trip or weekend gateway from Toronto.
      Theatre Orangeville is offering a weekend package that includes 2 tickets to a Live performance at the theatre, Premium Overnight Accommodations at Best Western Plus Orangeville Inn and Suites and $75 Downtown Wine and Dine Voucher which is valid at select Downtown restaurants, and Free Entry to the scenic Trails & Bridges of Island Lake.

      We are so excited and eagerly waiting for that day.
      If anyone has got any other suggestions for the venue, kindly share your thoughts/ideas.
      Thank You!
       
    • Please tell me, the best wedding venue in Saskatoon, SK.
    • Hey everyone! Like the others here, I'm interested in wedding reception, venue and all related steps & stuff. Starting with my first and the most important note is that we're international couple and we need to think of bilingual wedding. So the first thing we need to think of is whether it will be interpretation or 2 different venue coordinators, sermons and stuff? What is your experience, what could be the best and affordable solution? From googling the issue I've found this Interactio app team ( describing possible solution here  http://blog.interactio.io/case-study-weddings )Basically they offer to hold the venue in the main language, additionally providing simultaneous interpretation online to other quest's mobile phones. Looks like really easy and creative idea. What about the others? How did you solve this kind of obstacle? Any additional advises would be very welcomed here  
  • Topics

×