Mrstgun's Planning Updates (Pic Heavy - FINAL Planning Post - Page 65, Post 642)

• Please log in to reply
709 replies to this topic

#11 aahq45

• 179 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:27 AM

LOVE shoe choice #1!!!  Congrats and everything looks great!!!! :)

#12 futuremrstgun

• 995 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:32 AM

hey ladies...i failed to include the following pics in my initial post...its the 'pack this' list which i did as a double sided luggage tag..not really for use on a luggage as its only on card stock but i thought it would serve as a great reminder for our guests to pack essentials like their passport, etc.

in addition, i'm including a picture of the veil that i got from David's Bridal and pics of our rings.

ok, that's it for now...i must FIND my template on my computer..WISH ME LUCK!!!  

THE PACK THIS TAG (pic includes front and back of the reminder tag)

pack this list.JPG

DB Veil.jpg

THE RING (i'm in love with ALL things scrabble and initially i thought i'd do a scrabble theme...of course, i've since changed my mind..but this is what i was thinking of using as part of our stationery suite...that is, before i found BDW.com)

rings 2.JPGrings.JPG

once i get everything for my OOT bags..i'll post those...and anyone wanting templates..please let me know...i'm happy to send the templates as a PM...

until next time, happy planning, all!!!

#13 Sharon99

• 1,301 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:36 AM

Wow! Everything looks great. Great job on the DIY projects! The colors are so pretty together & I love your dress!!!

#14 futuremrstgun

• 995 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:47 AM

thx, sharon99...i'm sooooo excited...i just wish i could lose some DAMN weight!?!  but you know what...if i don't...i know my honey still loves me..but damnit, the scale is getting on my LAST DAMN NERVE!!!    R~

#15 Maritza919

• 421 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:51 AM

Great job!

#16 tamandrob

• 349 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:52 AM

Everything looks awesome! I love all your shoes!!!

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica- February 28th, 2012

32 Booked.......and counting!

#17 torilynnsmith

• 1,748 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 07:22 AM

Everything looks amazing!!! Glad that my template was a little bit of help to get you going, the final product looks awesome!!! I have to say I LOVE your profile picture right now with the scrabble tiles, it is very very fun!!! I look forward to seeing the rest of your planning!!! Oh an your FI has a great name!!!!!!!!

#18 J and G 2012

J and G 2012
                • 423 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:46 AM

Graet work R! Love it all so far, can't wait to see the rest!

Where did you get your seashells from I would love to get some coloured ones!

#19 futuremrstgun

• 995 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 10:43 AM

JandG..the shells  came from Ross...in a package that cost about $12.99/each...they have them in the candle section..and they come in all sorts of colors and combinations...some have sea life like starfish in them...everytime i come across some, i buy them...i figure its instant decoration...i'll line the aisles and maybe even scatter some on our reception tables..etc...good luck and happy planning!!! 

#20 JayKay

• 3,472 posts
                    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
                    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
                    • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 20 June 2011 - 12:18 PM

Great planning thread! I love both or your dresses and all of your shoes!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users