Jump to content
futuremrstgun

Mrstgun's Planning Updates (Pic Heavy - FINAL Planning Post - Page 65, Post 642)

Recommended Posts

I absolutely love that you have shared some much with us fellow brides!!  Thank you!!

 

Congrats on your wedding day!  You looked amazing and loved your dress!!

 

Cannot wait for you to post your templates and how-to's!  Went to Michael's yesterday and starting build up my supply of paper and punches!  Back tomorrow to use another coupon!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a woman on Etsy who makes them for crazy low prices. I think they start at $25. I forget her name but if you search wedding veil I'm sure you'll find her pretty quick.
 

Originally Posted by MJKH View Post

Ok, so when you're back from your fabulous wedding, I have a question for you or anyone else (former brides, photogs) that might have some feedback.  As I'm only wanting to have a veil for the photoshoot after the wedding...or perhaps at the TTD also...do you think I could get away with just buying like 2 or 3 yards of a very fine tulle/net?  Or should it be a proper veil?  I don't want to spend big bucks on one...and I'm nowhere near a David's Bridal, where everyone seems to have scored some super cheap ones! 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



message me your info and i'll be happy to share.  :-)

 

R~

Originally Posted by lrae View Post

Hello, I love looking through all your projects! You have done an amazing job! I would like to ask if you would message me and share with please your templates for the Passport Programs and the Itinary templates you used Please?

 

You are very inspiring! Thank you for sharing



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



You can find a veil on ebay for under $25 w/ shipping. I was looking there for them, am going to pick one up myself.

Originally Posted by MJKH View Post

Ok, so when you're back from your fabulous wedding, I have a question for you or anyone else (former brides, photogs) that might have some feedback.  As I'm only wanting to have a veil for the photoshoot after the wedding...or perhaps at the TTD also...do you think I could get away with just buying like 2 or 3 yards of a very fine tulle/net?  Or should it be a proper veil?  I don't want to spend big bucks on one...and I'm nowhere near a David's Bridal, where everyone seems to have scored some super cheap ones! 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh my how incredible are those pictures!!! Love the one of you profile.. and those two with the veil are AMAZING!! I didn't want to buy a veil either but every time I see a picture like that ... I keep wanting one sooo badly!! Congrats, your bouquet turned out beautiful !!! Both of you look amazing, great choice of photographer!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



 

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun View Post

message me your info and i'll be happy to share.  :-)

 

R~

 



Hello I sent you a PM with my email. Thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

futuremrstgun... or is it the member formally known as futuremrstgun... but, can we call you MrsTGun now that the big day has come?? ;)

 

quick question... i keep asking myself, "self, what are you going to do after the wedding is over and you have all this time on your hands?".  Tell us the truth, are we going to go into wedding withdrawal?  

 

and congratulations, everything was beauuuuuuuuuitful! <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Funny thing, I asked her the same exact thing, LOL!

Originally Posted by MrsWeiss1211 View Post

futuremrstgun... or is it the member formally known as futuremrstgun... but, can we call you MrsTGun now that the big day has come?? ;)

 

quick question... i keep asking myself, "self, what are you going to do after the wedding is over and you have all this time on your hands?".  Tell us the truth, are we going to go into wedding withdrawal?  

 

and congratulations, everything was beauuuuuuuuuitful! <3



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
    • Việc tìm kiếm một phòng khám bệnh trĩ uy tín sẽ giúp người bệnh giảm bớt được cơn ác mộng đối với căn bệnh này. Bài viết dưới đây sẽ cung cấp giúp các bạn một số những thông tin về phòng khám bệnh trĩ Thái Hà http://benhtrithaiha.com
    • Hi! This was Daytona beach.  
  • Topics

×