Photo

MY WEDDING RECAPS AT SUNSET BEACH RESORT AND SPA!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#51 mrlddst

mrlddst
  • 222 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by hisgirl 

Im getting married here 10/6/2012. Who is your coodinator? Im getting worried and happy now its close to time. Congrats. Now iv'e stayed here 7 years ago it;s a nic resort.

Congrats!

I'm getting married this Saturday, 08/04/12.  My coordinator is Tanesha.  I am not being charged for extra chairs during the wedding. I am having a private reception after the wedding so I have to pay for the dinner for my guests.  

Its done.....you can read my planning journal or the review...long over due.

http://www.bestdesti...ego-bay-jamaica

#52 Shayla Jenkins

Shayla Jenkins
    • 1 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:50 PM

Hi Purple Unicorn, I am getting married @ sunset beach resort and spa on April 6th, 2013..thank you for all of your help with each post....the only thing is that I know you spent a lot of time posting your wedding journal but for some reason I cannot view all of your pictures, did you take them down?

#53 jambride2013

jambride2013
      • 13 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:32 PM

Hi Shayla,

How was the wedding?  Did you do a review?  Do you have any pictures? We are getting married there May 27 so in a couple weeks.  

I hope it all went well!

Thanks!

#54 LisaJoy

LisaJoy
        • 64 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 7, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Montego Bay, JAMAICA

Posted 24 May 2013 - 11:57 AM

I agree...I cannot view 98% of them.  :(

#55 amber2014

amber2014
        • Site Supporter
        • 4 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:06 PM

Hi, we are booked to have our wedding in July 2014 and we will also have a private reception.. Anyway you can email me some of your picture to see the place in better detail?? Thank you so much!

avickers3@aol.com

#56 PurpleUnicorn

PurpleUnicorn
          • 305 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 08:43 AM

hi everyone,

i did take my pictures down.  sorry about that.  Send me a PM.

#57 Futurebride714

Futurebride714
            • 52 posts
            • Wedding Date:December 13, 1901

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by amber2014 

Hi, we are booked to have our wedding in July 2014 and we will also have a private reception.. Anyway you can email me some of your picture to see the place in better detail?? Thank you so much!

avickers3@aol.com

I'm trying to get as much info on the Sunset myself for my wedding in July 2014, what day do you have in mind if any?  I'm trying to decide between the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites or the Sunset, the Sunset is much cheaper, but I'm trying to decide if the Sunset would be just as good!!!

#58 Futurebride714

Futurebride714
            • 52 posts
            • Wedding Date:December 13, 1901

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by jambride2013 

Hi Shayla,

How was the wedding?  Did you do a review?  Do you have any pictures? We are getting married there May 27 so in a couple weeks.  

I hope it all went well!

Thanks!

Hello, I see you recently got married at the Sunset Beach Resort and spa, would you be able to tell me your experience, as well as quality of the hotel, food, etc.?  I am having a hard time trying to decide on this resort based on mixed reviews.  Also the website doesn't do great with pictures, any help would greatley be appreciated!

#59 engaged24

engaged24
            • 3 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:58 AM

hi I am new to this thread. I am getting married June 21, 2014 and would like past brides to give some do and dont's if they can. Service, quality of food and decor and if we are able to bring our own decor.

Thank you

#60 amber2014

amber2014
              • Site Supporter
              • 4 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:37 AM

Hi, we are booked for July 26, 2014!! I have been working with the off sire wedding planner and she has been great so far! Have you decided yet? :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users