Photo

Updated: Cute OOT Bags on SALE at Oriental Trading Company -- $20 for a dozen! Pic on page 3

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#31 Manda123

Manda123
  • 380 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:45 AM

These are great! Thanks for the heads up! I just ordered 5 dozen. First, I did a google search for oriental trading promo codes and found a code that gave $10 off and free shipping (for US orders). For other Canadian girls just a heads up - shipping and HST is pretty expensive. I ended up paying $145 for 60 bags, which is still pretty good, IMO.

#32 Manda123

Manda123
    • 380 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:48 AM

Oops forgot to add the code - WCE1918. It expires on Tuesday!

#33 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
      • 1,748 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:49 AM

Thanks for posting the picture Lisa, they look great and the wine bottle is great perspective, who doesnt have wine sitting around!!!!!

#34 Leah2012

Leah2012
        • 154 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 01:58 PM

Thanks for the promo code!

#35 Bruuning17

Bruuning17
          • 173 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 07:13 AM

Great find, I'm glad to know you are happy with the material and size

#36 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
            • 1,252 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 09:30 AM

i got these bags to in the black and white, will post pics when they come in.....but they are still on sale right now, i think there 6.00 for a dozen

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#37 Bruuning17

Bruuning17
              • 173 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 10:03 AM

canadiangirl...$6.00 for a dozen!?!! I'm looking for those since I want black and white, but I don't see them at that price.  Do you have the model # for the ones at that price?  That would be incredible!! :)  All I can find are the $20/dozen ones.... 

#38 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                • 1,252 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 10:41 AM

Wow i just looked and they must be all gone! im sorry, but these are the ones i got but in black and white

http://www.orientalt...leSku=14/459-RB

Originally Posted by Bruuning17 

canadiangirl...$6.00 for a dozen!?!! I'm looking for those since I want black and white, but I don't see them at that price.  Do you have the model # for the ones at that price?  That would be incredible!! :)  All I can find are the $20/dozen ones.... 

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#39 Bruuning17

Bruuning17
                  • 173 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 10:47 AM

Oh too bad, those are perfect!! Well, I'll just have to keep my eye out in case they go on sale again.  I love them!  :)

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

Wow i just looked and they must be all gone! im sorry, but these are the ones i got but in black and white

http://www.orientalt...leSku=14/459-RB

#40 mbowling

mbowling
                    • 123 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:49 AM

I'm excited! I ordered these last week and am glad to here some good feedback! I too found the promo code and used it so the price ended up being great.  For anyone in Canada and living near a border (like myself), I have been able to order things from the US and send to a US address using a company called At the Border Mail which is in Blaine right at the border and they only charge $2.50 per package and I get the free shipping deals from whichever site I am ordering from :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users