Photo

Bridesmaids dresses - where to shop?

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#21 beachbum21

beachbum21
  • 438 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 06:41 PM

Wow, these are great!! I love the blues as well :) maybe black dresses with the beachy blue accents. Thanks very much, you are very creative!

#22 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
    • 1,748 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 08:04 AM

Love these!!!! I definitely will be checking them out!!!

Originally Posted by janette34 

Check out beyond the rack on Sunday nights, they have amazing deals.  I just ordered the one below, but I'm keeping my fingers crosses b/c I have never ordered from them before.

Bridesmaid.jpg

#23 janette34

janette34
      • 417 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 01:40 PM

Ordered last night and got an email today saying it was shipped today and I would receive it within 2 to 8 days. I'll let you know what the quality is like when it arrives.

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

Love these!!!! I definitely will be checking them out!!!

#24 mexicobride422

mexicobride422
        • 158 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 01:55 PM

Bari Jay has some beautiful dresses!

Very flowy beach options.. Considering one of these for my dresses

#25 beachbum21

beachbum21
          • 438 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 05:51 PM

I do really like the Bari Jay styles, they always look so pretty!

RW also has some really pretty dresses (i think someone may have mentioned that!!).

#26 Cdunn514

Cdunn514
            • 186 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 06:03 PM

These are the dresses that i ordered from Victoria's Secret, i had a really hard time finding something that i liked because all my girls are completely different body types, I have always liked the idea of different dresses with the same color but all the bridal shops i felt like were too expensive since i was buying the dresses as their gift. These dresses are the multi way ones and can be worn i think 12 different ways, i bought them in purple but they do not have that color anymore, they also have them a little shorter as well

V271605_093.jpg

#27 Manda123

Manda123
              • 380 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 06:22 PM

I just received the shorter version of this dress from VS in cobalt blue. I wanted to order one first to check out the length and quality before ordering the rest for my girls. I think it's great! As soon as I tried it on I ordered the rest for my bridal party. I highly recommend it. The fabric is actually quite nice and it's the type that doesn't really wrinkle so it will be great for travelling. Another bonus - got the dresses on clearance for 59.99. The last I checked they still had quite a few colours left. Check 'em out!

Originally Posted by Cdunn514 

These are the dresses that i ordered from Victoria's Secret, i had a really hard time finding something that i liked because all my girls are completely different body types, I have always liked the idea of different dresses with the same color but all the bridal shops i felt like were too expensive since i was buying the dresses as their gift. These dresses are the multi way ones and can be worn i think 12 different ways, i bought them in purple but they do not have that color anymore, they also have them a little shorter as well

V271605_093.jpg

#28 beachbum21

beachbum21
                • 438 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 06:22 PM

Those are really pretty for the beach! Have all the girls tried them yet? Have you figured out how they'll wear them?

#29 Cdunn514

Cdunn514
                  • 186 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 06:25 PM

I have not had them try on the dresses yet, half of them were on back order until Aug. so when they call come in I think I am going to have them all over so we can figure them out and see how everyone wants to wear them. I have heard that there are a bunch of you tube videos that show how to do them, I also had a friend that just came back from a wedding in Mexico where they girls had the shorter versions and she said they all turned out really cute and they all just figured out how to wear them that day so they must not be to hard

#30 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                    • 1,748 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 06:29 PM

American Apparel also has a multiway dress and their website has lots of ways to tie them.  My friend used the purple ones for her wedding last august and I loved how all the girls tied them.  How dark is "cobalt" blue.  Our colour is navy so I don't think Cobalt will work for us!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users