Jump to content

Photo

February 2012 Brides!!!!!!


  • Please log in to reply
372 replies to this topic

#221 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
  • Member
  • 789 posts

    Posted 29 November 2011 - 08:20 AM

    Congratulations jkhowell! Any of the Dreams brides I've worked with have had great things to say about the resort! The Riviera Maya is absolutely beautiful!
     

    Originally Posted by jkhowell 

    Hey ladies!! Just found this thread and I am getting married also on Feb. 24, 2012 at Dreams Riviera Cancun!!



     



    #222 bondgirl0072010

    bondgirl0072010
    • Member
    • 789 posts

      Posted 29 November 2011 - 08:28 AM

      Hey MNtoMX!

       

      If you're looking for jewels and hair accessories please feel free to check out my site! I design destination wedding jewelry, was a destination bride myself last year and just did my trash the dress. I'm all about the jewels :) 

       

      a few inspiration photos are below!

       




      I feel like I need a checklist right now! For me, I feel like  I am at a standstill....I need to do the OOT bags and find jewlery still! 

       



      #223 Shay12

      Shay12
      • Newbie
      • 68 posts

        Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:04 AM

        I have soooo much to do... My computer and my phone freezes every time I go on this site. I'm going to buy a iPad and I hope that helps me with this... 

        I can't do this without BDW



        #224 missmely

        missmely
        • Jr. Member
        • 151 posts

          Posted 15 December 2011 - 08:19 AM

          just found this thread! am i too late?

           

          my wedding is feb 18th at the azul sensatori :)



          #225 Bride2012

          Bride2012
          • Banned
          • 442 posts

            Posted 15 December 2011 - 08:43 AM

            Not too late!!! There isnt much activity on this board as of late....where are we ladies on our planning??? I know WE only have 60 days until we say, I do!!!



            #226 missmely

            missmely
            • Jr. Member
            • 151 posts

              Posted 15 December 2011 - 09:22 AM

              exciting! we have 65... although we're legally getting married here first.

               

              our planning is pretty much done, just doing the final details of decor and that, all venues and extra services are booked and ready to go!

               

              cant wait!!
               

              Originally Posted by Bride2012 

              Not too late!!! There isnt much activity on this board as of late....where are we ladies on our planning??? I know WE only have 60 days until we say, I do!!!



               



              #227 torilynnsmith

              torilynnsmith
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,748 posts

                Posted 15 December 2011 - 09:37 AM

                We have a photographer again! YAY! 

                 

                Just finishing up a few things and then we will be ready to go! I think I have decided on my bouquet! Can't decide if I want something similar for the BMs or if I want just white casablancas for them or just white callas.... 

                 

                Originally I wanted Callas but then I found casablancas and fell in love, and I think integrating the green will be a nice pop against the white dress!

                 

                Tori's bouquet.jpg



                #228 bondgirl0072010

                bondgirl0072010
                • Member
                • 789 posts

                  Posted 15 December 2011 - 12:19 PM

                  LOVE the green in the bouquet. Such a tropical chic look! :)
                   

                  Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

                  We have a photographer again! YAY! 

                   

                  Just finishing up a few things and then we will be ready to go! I think I have decided on my bouquet! Can't decide if I want something similar for the BMs or if I want just white casablancas for them or just white callas.... 

                   

                  Originally I wanted Callas but then I found casablancas and fell in love, and I think integrating the green will be a nice pop against the white dress!

                   

                  Tori's bouquet.jpg



                   



                  #229 bondgirl0072010

                  bondgirl0072010
                  • Member
                  • 789 posts

                    Posted 15 December 2011 - 12:19 PM

                    Congratulations missmely!
                     

                    Originally Posted by missmely 

                    just found this thread! am i too late?

                     

                    my wedding is feb 18th at the azul sensatori :)



                     



                    #230 diamondspeter

                    diamondspeter
                    • Newbie
                    • 3 posts

                      Posted 20 December 2011 - 11:51 PM

                      Hi all

                       

                      My fiance and I am decided to marry in this February. It's on 14th. It is so special for me because this will valentine day. I have completed shopping for my wedding dress, diamond jewelry and wedding shoes. I have made wedding rings by using some loose diamonds and semi mounts.We have planned for honeymoon also.We have decided to go Switzerland for that.I am very excited for my wedding days.






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users