Jump to content

Photo

Jess's Riviera Maya Planning Thread - Aventura Spa Palace


  • Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#31 mrsjdh2b

mrsjdh2b
  • Site Supporter
  • 201 posts

    Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:57 PM

    Love all of your ideas and your pictures. You were a gorgeous bride!! Congrats!


    June 9, 2012

    Moon Palace Cancun Mexico

    75 room nights book with TA

    41 guests and still counting!


    #32 jszy10

    jszy10
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,192 posts

      Posted 19 July 2011 - 06:26 PM

      Hey Ladies!!!  Our AHR is over, so here are a few picture updates!!  :o)

       

      Our maraca favors:

       

      Mini-4030.jpg

       

      maracafavor.jpg

       

      Our two types of Centerpieces:

       

      centerpieces.jpg

       

      Our Cake and Suprise Groom's Cake:

       

      cakes.jpg

       

       

      What was left of our starfish placecards:

       

      placecards.jpg

       

       

      Our Sweetheart Table with my flowers and our toasting glasses:

       

      sweethearttable.jpg

       

       



      #33 torilynnsmith

      torilynnsmith
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,748 posts

        Posted 19 July 2011 - 06:53 PM


        OOOOO another bride on here is looking all over for those toasting glasses!!!! Where did you find yours?  Will you be selling them?!

        Originally Posted by jszy10 

        Hey Ladies!!!  Our AHR is over, so here are a few picture updates!!  :o)

         

        Our maraca favors:

         

        Mini-4030.jpg

         

        maracafavor.jpg

         

        Our two types of Centerpieces:

         

        centerpieces.jpg

         

         

        Our Cake and Suprise Groom's Cake:

         

        cakes.jpg

         

         

        What was left of our starfish placecards:

         

        placecards.jpg

         

         

        Our Sweetheart Table with my flowers and our toasting glasses:

         

        sweethearttable.jpg

         

         



         



        #34 jszy10

        jszy10
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,192 posts

          Posted 20 July 2011 - 04:27 AM

          There are a few actually...I actually was going to sell them to one of them, but after our reception I just couldn't do it.  We wanted to have them as a keepsake for our wedding.  I did send them links, but they are more expensive then I think they really want to pay right now.  I paid over $40 for mine, but it was worth it.  Everyone loved them and we did too!
           

          Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 


          OOOOO another bride on here is looking all over for those toasting glasses!!!! Where did you find yours?  Will you be selling them?!



           



          #35 jszy10

          jszy10
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,192 posts

            Posted 20 July 2011 - 04:31 AM

            Here is the link if anyone else is interested!! 

             

            http://www.opentip.c...s-p-901020.html

             

            The total here does end up over $40, but you can't find them on ebay for any less than $40 either...so I think that is just how much they go for.



            #36 Sharon99

            Sharon99
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,301 posts

              Posted 20 July 2011 - 05:26 AM

              Everything looks beautiful! Love the Phillies cake! We are also from Philly!



              #37 BridetwoBe

              BridetwoBe
              • Jr. Member
              • 359 posts

                Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:51 AM

                Jess

                 

                Congratulations. I cannot believe how time flew by so fast!



                #38 FabiLara

                FabiLara
                • Jr. Member
                • 172 posts

                  Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:34 AM

                  Great thread and I LOVE your dresssss! :)



                  #39 stefkva

                  stefkva
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 188 posts

                    Posted 21 January 2012 - 02:27 PM

                    What a beautiful wedding and gorgeous bride! Great job on putting it all together. I really like the maracas. Where did you get them??



                    #40 jszy10

                    jszy10
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,192 posts

                      Posted 22 January 2012 - 01:15 PM

                      Thanks so much!!  I ordered them from amols.com!!!  If you search "Maracas" in the search bar you will see they have medium and large ones in all different colors!  You can purchase them as "assorted" or if you keep scrolling you will find them in individual colors.
                       

                      Originally Posted by stefkva 

                      What a beautiful wedding and gorgeous bride! Great job on putting it all together. I really like the maracas. Where did you get them??



                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users