Photo

Stupid question...

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 J-me

J-me
  • 398 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 04:00 PM

Definitely go to Staples (even Office Max/Office Depot should have) - I bought the clear labels for the addresses as well as our return address labels (just FYI, print from a laser jet printer and get the laser jet labels, I heard from another bride that the ink jet ran when she tried w/hers). I think I spent around $20 and I bought enough to cover all of my save the dates AND invites (just in case) - I got custom stamps from Zazzle & will personalize in other areas, but for me, this was less time consuming (I wanted to get them out ASAP) and more cost efficient :)

Originally Posted by mexicobride422 

J-ME-- I saw your idea and thought it sounded great!! Where did you find clear labels? I went to CVS, RITEAID but couldn't find any... Perhaps I'll have to make a trip to Staples.. 

Bmaxam-- My fiance won't let me write on our envelopes.. My handwriting is tiny by nature and he says we will blind our guests=/ If we do hand write then he had volunteered to do it.. He has a nice, bubbly cursive.. LOL... I wish I could do calligraphy though.. It looks so beautiful.. I will do a test run of printing straight onto envelopes..

Thanks for the ideas ladies:)

#12 mexicobride422

mexicobride422
    • 158 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 04:34 PM

I will def be dragging my fiance to Staples this weekend.. LOL..

Thanks so much.. I will bug you if I have any questions.. Hope you don't mind!! I feel so behind since we haven't mailed anything out yet!!

#13 J-me

J-me
      • 398 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 04:39 PM

No worries - I just sent mine out a few weeks ago, so I'd say you're still fine! And feel free to ask any questions - since our wedding is just a day apart, I have a feeling I'll have some similar questions over the next few months!! Good luck on your labels!

Originally Posted by mexicobride422 

I will def be dragging my fiance to Staples this weekend.. LOL..

Thanks so much.. I will bug you if I have any questions.. Hope you don't mind!! I feel so behind since we haven't mailed anything out yet!!

#14 Ms Di

Ms Di
        • 153 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:56 PM

There is never a stupid question except one not asked. Everyone has given you great ideas!!! Please share a pic of what you ended up doing.

#15 JayKay

JayKay
          • 3,472 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
          • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
          • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 04 June 2011 - 08:28 AM

We hand wrote the addresses, but did use a label for our return address.

#16 cGd41812

cGd41812
          • 154 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 08:08 PM

I hand wrote all the addresses, but we made our return labels

#17 mexicobride422

mexicobride422
            • 158 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 12:15 PM

Hi girlies:)

I told my fiance about the clear labels.. He already has them in his house somewhere.. [Think he stole them from his office-- shhhh!] I will be on his butt this week to print out all the addresses!

I will def post the end result!

So excited to be finally doing some real planning.. I can't wait for our guests to get them in the mail.. !!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users